Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Added a status-bar icon for Settings. Use browser's "Customize Toolbar" to add the button/icon to toolbar. It's optional.
3. Added split single column view to multi-column view setting. Right-click extension icon on status bar -> Settings. Useful for large size screens.
4. Added toggle tabs/buttons on right edge. Lets you temporarily hide the research items. Makes it easy to scroll up/down.
Its a bug fix release.
Fixed: "Unresponsive script" error. The error was occurring on craigslist sites with long city name (e.g. charlottesville.craigslist.org)
* Yahoo Autos used cars support
* Easy google search on VIN number
* Lists similar matches from Yahoo Autos, Oodle. This gives idea of pricing and availability.
* Shows thumbnails from Flickr. (Gives idea of what the vehicle looks like and the appeal factor).
* Now it lets user specify 'Year' or 'Model' if either one is missing or is not recognized from the listing title.
* Improved feature collapse/expand functionality
* Fixed 'turn car-research On' click functionality.
* In script-compiler.js renamed a 'appcontent.greased_x' flag that was conflicting with my other script having the same named flag.
* Added Reviews from ReviewCenter, this is experimental for now as sometimes it returns wrong result. A caution note is added in the feature block.
* Added Epinion reviews.
* Google Video is added
* Added AboutAutomobile TSB