Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15293975, a year agoRated 4 out of 5works simply as described. Recent bug for me: sometimes QR code is cropped at the bottom and unreadable. Have tried zooming in and out but no luck.
request: a keyboard-based way to close the QR code image (CTL+W?). Currently, I can find no way but to click outside the image.
- by Thany, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Works really well overall. Doesn't appear to be using a crappy online service to generate codes. So that's all good!
I wish for only 2 more things:
1) The QR code would go away more easy, for example when switching tabs. The only way right now is to click somewhere.
2) The QR code on my 4K laptop screen takes up nearly the entire screen! It is also slightly cropped at the bottom.
- by Efcis, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5On mobile Phone (S3) the generated image is tiny, and requires to be zoomed in to be flashed by another phone, which is tedious. Please, make it larger, or adjustable with a user setting.