URL Security 0.11
URL bar turns green on secure sites and yellow on partially encrypted sites at a glance.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this extension is officially closed for all maintenance works, and will be discontinued with immediate effect. No updated version will be added to future Firefox incremental updates and releases. The developer reserves all rights to change all information herein without notice.
Dear users, please do not post problem reports saying that this 0.11 version is not working in Firefox 4.0; currently it is only compatible with Firefox 3.6.*.
Visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for more information.
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR "URL Security"
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL: End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and "tgrsc". For the "tgrsc" software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and "tgrsc", (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.(a) Installation and Use.
"tgrsc" grants you the right to install and use only one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a valid licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed [e.g., Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista].
(b) Backup Copies.
You may NOT make verbatim copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.(a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices.
You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Versions available for download from the Firefox websites may be freely distributed.
(c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.
You may not reverse engineer, hack, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(e) Compliance with Applicable Laws.
You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. TERMINATIONWithout prejudice to any other rights, "tgrsc" may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
4. COPYRIGHTAll title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by "tgrsc" or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by "tgrsc".
5. NO WARRANTIES"tgrsc" expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. "tgrsc" does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. "tgrsc" makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. "tgrsc" further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIn no event shall "tgrsc" be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if "tgrsc" has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will "tgrsc" be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. "tgrsc" shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
Click "ACCEPT" to accept these terms to install and use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If you do not accept these terms you may not continue with the installation and you must not install, use or run this software on this or any other computer.