- by -, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very good options but way too much submenus.. there are this possibilities usually:
- popup small icon - 1 click
- right click menu item - 2 clicks
- right click menu submenu item - 3 clicks
- right click menu submenu submenu item - 4 clicks <- we are HERE
that's way too much. the submenus appear on the left right, usually it all closes before retry. please move the action items higher in menu hierarchy, definitely don't need two submenus to open in new tab or here. Menu Control - Hide ... options doesn't help reduce this mess.
It won't process selection correctly if text around and multiple links are selected. Resulting link will be text mess.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoFirefox forces extension to have all their context menu additions in a submenu, this cannot be changed. I am confused as why you are having to click through the options, you should just be able to move the mouse, and it shouldn't vanish halfway through navigating.
For support, issues or suggestions please contact me or visit https://github.com/fnxweb/urllink/issues — in particular, see https://github.com/fnxweb/urllink/issues/5 for reducing the sub-menu count.
- by Firefox user 13471394, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5This could've been very useful but we still can't edit preferences.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoPreference editing is in the current beta which you can download from this site if you like. Some users are having trouble re-ordering the lists at the moment, which is why I've not yet fully released it.
Update: preference editing went into version 3.1.0.