Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Updated translations from babelzilla.org.
* Firefox 3.6 compatibility flag.
* Silence reported errors. (#287)
* Fix an error case when there is no subdomain or path in the original URL. (#369)
* Fix recently introduced bug when visiting file:// URLs. (#274)
* Add the list of possible upward navigations to the status bar context menu, just like the drop-down of the toolbar button. (#277)
* Repackage to include missed code, intended for 1.5.3 (#273, #274)
* Prevent duplicate menu items when there is a trailing slash in the path. (#273)
* Add a link to "www.example.com" when it is not already present. (#50)
* Don't interfere with the context menu. (#220)
* Like the back/forward menu, remember where you came from, present going "back down" as options, and indicate where you currently are in the list. (#236)
* Apple-up and Apple-down keyboard shortcuts for the Mac. (#233)
* Add translations: ar, mk-MK, uk-UA.
* Hard code compatibility with "3.0.*" into install.rdf, and upload this to AMO. (#172)
* Strip extra leading slashes from URL path names. (#133)
* Add a new shortcut key (ALT-Down) to open the dropdown menu of the toolbar button. From there, arrows and enter selects any item from the list. (#129)
* Set enable/disable state also when switching tabs (including creating a new blank tab).
* Compatibility with FF 3 betas.
* Add translations: ko-KR, ja-JP.
* Update translations: da-DK, nl-NL, it-IT, fr-FR.
* Do not truncate hostnames down too far, i.e. "amazon.co.uk" to "co.uk".