NOT working with FF29 Rated 1 out of 5 stars

supposedly compatible with FF29. it is NOT!!! doesn't work at all!!! definitely NEEDS updating

Rated 2 out of 5 stars

only works maybe 30% of the time!!! DOESN'T show up the other 70%

Rated 1 out of 5 stars

well it turns out I spoke too soon, worked ONCE now REFUSES to work again!!!!! the upload progress now DOES NOT SHOW THE PROGRESS and the "problem" I said was fixed returned!!!!!! it was as simple as going to bed for the night and the add-on REFUSES to work the next day!!!!!!! the airplane icon sits on the status bar while an upload in progress DOES NOT SHOW!!! if this is going to QUIT after one use, 1 star