Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by lav-mouses, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! GOD BLESS YOU DAMN IT. NOW I DON'T SEE ANY MORE SHITTY FACES. THANKS TO THIS WONDERFUL SUPER USEFUL ADDON. WHO I MISSED SO MUCH
- by Poochika278, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Used to work without any problems, but right now no matter what I do in the config tab, it doesn't save my changes. I hit the X on a random stream to test and when I try to remove it from the blacklist, I hit the save button and nothing changes when the tab closes. The stream is still blocked.
Edit (ver. 20.3.22): Alright, all my problems have been addressed. Don't know if you actually did anything with the "Manage Blacklist" button, but that's good now. Thanks a lot bru
- by Firefox user 15207095, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Ein wirklich hervorragendes Addon, funktionell und angenehm schlicht gehalten.
Auch wenn es bei den "Live Channels" gerade nicht so recht filtern möchte, so bleibt es eine Ausnahme.
Edit: Alles funktioniert wieder bestens, vielen lieben Dank für die schnelle Behebung des Problem! :)
- by Firefox user 13690575, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5The extension works great, it is very good ... but it has only 1 problem, and I hope you can one day update it ...
The problem is: can you hide the featured-content-carouse? What is shown there, is not hidden even if you have active the plugin and comply with your categories and other filters.
Thank God I love your app like you <3
Developer responseposted 10 months agoUnfortunately the carousel is very tricky to deal with. Touching it easily breaks the whole frontpage, so I'd rather not tinker with it. The other popular extensions for Twitch (BetterTTV and FrankerFaceZ) can completely disable the carousel, I think. You might want to look into them to accompany UnwantedTwitch for this matter. Sorry.
- by Xarc, a year agoRated 5 out of 5The extension does not appear on Firefox 69.0.3./linux mint ... Removed/reinstalled it's not loading even with just Twitch page opened.
Edit: Now having the new 70.0 the icon appears and I can use the menu from it but it does not show the "X" to blacklist something. I'm not a computer savy and I ask you ... where the "X" button should appear ?
BTW ... to add-ons... why I can't reply to a developer here ?
Edit2: I'm sorry to mislead you about the "X" button. I was on the wrong section.
Now is working fine. Thank you.
Developer responseposted a year agoDid you reload the Twitch tab after installing the extension? Does the extension icon show up in the address bar when on twitch.tv? Do other extensions work? What happens when you temporary disable all other extensions (except UnwantedTwitch)? Restart Firefox between your tests. This seems more like a Firefox issue you are having here.
- by Firefox user 14761750, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Was using this nice Addon in Chrome with no big problems, that's why I gave 5 stars, but I switched from Chrome back to Firefox and the Addon is not working,
it does not show X buttons and I cant add or save any channels or games.
Well it shows the Icon in the search bar, but that's it
I'm running Firefox 66.0.3
turning other Addons off does nothing