Rated 3 out of 5
3 Stars out of 5
- by Kurotaku, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great, I love this addon finaly not 90 % pinterest results where stolen images can be found in low quality when logging in. Thanks!
Edit: please add a function that get called after page loaded that remove the -site:pinterest.* from the search container
- by Todd Schmidt, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Had been working perfectly until I needed to do a full reinstall of windows 10. Now, for some reason, -pinterest is no longer added when doing image searches. Hope a solution is available.
Uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleared cache. Closed Firefox and reopened. Still not adding -site:pinterest.* to image searches. As mentioned, it worked perfectly before I reinstalled both Windows 10 and Firefox. Chrome is working fine again though.
- by Firefox user 15963778, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5It's not much this plugin is doing. It simply adds the little exclusion of pinterest.* to your search query, but for an absolute pinterest-hater like me it's about to become a real timesaver when I add together all the seconds over the years, I'd have to write this line ... and even more for every search query I forgot the line and had to re-search not to mention the anger and frustration I would feel seeing all this crap pinterest.ie-us-dk-se-com and what not links on google search... thanks for this plugin and I will come back and invite you for coffee once I saved enough time for this occassion ;-). CHEERS!
- by Firefox user 15926942, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works as intended. Seems like the addon adds "-site:pinterest.*" to the end of all image searches, which is a simple, yet very effective solution.
Don't listen to the 1 star reviews lmao.
- by JMJAR, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5This plugin doesn't remove pinterest results, it asks Google to not show them, it's something Firefox can do natively (as shown here http://westsideelectronics.com/how-to-remove-exclude-any-site-from-your-google-searches-permanently/).... And the "author" of this "plugin" is asking money... This is a scam.