Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* HTML editor fixed
* Options menu (missing OK button) fixed
* Graphics updated
* Automatic message checking
* HTMLEditor for bulletins fixed
* Check Mail/F2 fixed
* HTML Editor formatting bug fixed
* Allows customization
* RealEditor link added (support coming soon)
* Login status indicator added
- Fixed customization bug for Home, My Profile
* New Logos
* Compressed PNG Images
- Picture Comments (fixed)
- Video Comments (added)
- Bulletins (fixed)
* Add Comment QuickLink fixed
* Enhanced AutoLogin: Now faster and more secure
* Firefox 2.0 support (Fixed the broken buttons)
* Updated Myspace QuickLinks
* Myspace Toolbar Website links changed to new server
* Minor appearance changes
*** Toolbar now customizable! ***
I added a few more link-buttons, as well as a customization panel so you can hide the links you don't use.
*** If you are updating from an older version, ***
you will have to enter in your login information again. Sorry for any inconvienience! This is the last time you will have to do this.
* Installation made a little simpler