To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
UnMHT provides following features:
- Save webpage as MHT file.
- Insert URL of the webpage and date you saved into saved MHT file.
- Save multiple tabs as MHT files at once.
- Save multiple tabs into a single MHT file.
- Save webpage by single click into prespecified directory with Quick Save feature.
- Convert HTML files and directory which contains files used by the HTML into MHT file.
- View the MHT file saved by UnMHT, IE, PowerPoint, etc.
In Thunderbird, only saving webpage as MHT is supported.
Please do not post bug report as review, you cannot get any support here.
If you have any trouble, please post to support forum:
If you installed IETab, UnMHT will failed to display the MHT file in your local machine. Please disable following from IETab's site filter.
- [NEW] Make digits for sequential filename customizable in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
- [NEW] Add option to store original last modified time of each remote file to MHT file.
- [CHANGED] Remember scroll position when reload MHT file.
- [CHANGED] Show detailed error message when failed to create file.
- [CHANGED] Always treat href attribute of BASE element as a directory path.
- [CHANGED] Sort fields in multipart alphabetically.
- [CHANGED] Make icons and menu items order consistent in tool menu and preferences window.
- [CHANGED] Remove legacy generator function and use ES6 generator.
- [CHANGED] Do not include Task.jsm in xpi.
- [CHANGED] Use Task.async.
- [CHANGED] Use octal integer literal in source code.
- [CHANGED] Removed workaround for freeze bug in DOMUtils.getUsedFontFaces on Firefox 28 or older.
- [CHANGED] Use AsyncShutdown.jsm for clearing cache on shutdown.
- [CHANGED] Removed old cache API support.
- [CHANGED] Removes old DeferredTask.jsm support.
- [CHANGED] Do not use String.prototype.contains.
- [FIXED] File is not shown correctly if path in MHT file contains ".." or ".".
- [FIXED] Support behavior change of XPCOMUtils.defineLazyGetter.
- [FIXED] Toolbar icons disappear when certain configuration of Classic Theme Restorer.
- [NEW] Compatibility with Firefox 39.x.
- [NEW] Compatibility with Thunderbird 39.x.
- [NEW] Compatibility with Seamonkey 2.36.x
- [NEW] Compatibility with Firefox for Mobile 39.x.
- [CHANGED] Dropped support for Firefox 37.x or older.
- [CHANGED] Dropped support for Seamonkey 2.32.x or older.
- [CHANGED] Dropped support for Thunderbird 37.x or older.
- [CHANGED] Dropped support for Firefox for Mobile 37.x or older.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above. Install development version
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 8.0.0a19: