Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Make it possible to turn on verbose output without turning on logging for the entire addon manager (using the pref "extensions.unityfox.logging.enabled")
- Turn on strict mode everywhere
- Support for the new libunity ABI in Ubuntu 12.04
- Unloads all JS modules on shutdown to make it properly restartless
- Lazy load libunity when first used on startup, rather than doing it on a timer