Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by 1manBANG.com, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5UtraWimeo is the only one that actually works, I tried many other addons and wasted a lot of time for this. If this didn't work, I would need to be spending money for bigger monitor on computer I rarely use. Email answer was great also. This plugin is also private, nothing is sent out of computer.
- by buffy, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5it tells me its not available for android
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHello,
That's not the problem with the extension. Mozilla must manually add this extension as "Recommended" for the new Mozilla for Android.
Many people already e-mailed them regarding this, but seems like they are not in a rush of doing that.
Please e-mail Mozilla at > email@example.com and provide this extension link as the body of the e-mail.
There's an ongoing issue already opened, which is now just awaiting the Mozilla Firefox team to handle it. There's nothing on my end that I can do.
Please consider re-submitting your review.
- by BazookaBen, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using this with a 4:3 CRT and it's amazing. Works on HBO, Youtube, everything I've tried so far. Great for old 4:3 movies and videos that were uploaded with forced 16:9 pillarboxing, to put them back in fullscreen like they should be.
- by CraftingShadowDE, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using it on my Samsung Galaxy A51 (Android 10) after the top and the bottom from YouTube-Videos was cutted and it works perfect! Now I can watch YouTube-Videos completely, from top to bottom! Very good work!I really hope, this Add-On will be supported at the new Firefox for Android and Firefox Nightly!
- by jputting, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5This a very useful addon for adjusting aspect ratio of videos.
It works well on every website and video I have used it on.
It badly needs an option to remember website/domain video aspect ratio preferences as it is annoying to have to manually adjust those settings each time you visit a website where the videos are not in the correct aspect ratio
- by Raphaël, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Fonctionne parfaitement pour YouTube sur navigateur avec un écran 18:9. Plus de crop sur les bords haut et bas. L'extension a un paramétrage simple et efficace.
- by Firefox user 13924740, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Amazing work! Allows me to use my old widescreen tv with vga pc resolutions.
My one issue is the resolution doesn't change in twitch.tv theater mode, only on full screen.
Thanks dvlden, you rock! :)
edit: You're right! I'm use to the wide aspect in theater mode since originally writing the review. This addon is the best!Hello, thank you very much.
I'm aware of that and that's actually expected behavior. The extension does not know which element is the right video element until it goes to the full-screen.
Sorry for not being able to make it working for Twitch's theatre mode. I could create some platform-specific cases, but that could quickly get out of control and become very hard to maintain in the future. (adding Twitch now and many other platform specifics, later on)
Thank you, you rock as well!🤘