- Rated 4 out of 5This extension blocks RSS buttons on the site. Please add 'unblock element' function.
- Rated 1 out of 5Very badly supported and maintained fork. Use uBlock Origin from the original Dev instead.
- Rated 1 out of 5Use uBlock Origin.
- Rated 1 out of 5Use original
- Rated 1 out of 5Use "uBlock origin" instead. This one ("uBlock" without "origin" in its name) is not maintained, does NOT reference original developer and is a donationware.
- Rated 1 out of 5uBlock was forked from Raymond Hill's currently named uBlock Origin
uBlock Origin is currently actively being maintained by uBlock's original author Raymond Hill, If you haven't already, switch to uBlock Origin
- Rated 5 out of 5Endlich ein schnörkelloser Adblocker, der seine Arbeit hervorragend und schnell genug verrichtet. Dem ist nichts mehr hinzuzufügen. 5 Sterne!
- Rated 5 out of 5Добавьте блокировку рекламы с доменов Палау .pw. Так как с них не блочит её. Что касается µBlock работает на ура, и на много меньше хавает ресурсы системы. Разрабы не бросайте данный проект.
- Rated 1 out of 5Sorry, this sounded like a great app but button won't open but once then unusable, needs a lil more tweaking
- Rated 2 out of 5This blocker created script errrors on some websites, notably Marketwatch.com so I stopped using this add on.
- Rated 2 out of 5use ad banning dns over at ban.et and still the buttons and stuff come thru. lately all of my custom block-this sections keep coming back after reload or revisit the sites. I thought this was supposed to keep those buttons away....
- Rated 4 out of 5Changing prev review. I see what its doing now, but IMHO, a plugin should never ADD content. I spent the past 6 hours trying to figure out how something to do with linkbucks was getting into my site. Cost me a whole day worth of productivity .. deny the ad sites, don't add anything, not even CSS!
- Rated 1 out of 5uBlock Origin is far superior to just "uBlock" anymore. The maintainers may have different visions, but the uBlock Origin people update their addon a lot more frequently and have added a ton of new features.
- Rated 4 out of 5The problem cited by bensabah is shared by any(?) ad-blocking software that uses the Easylist! What bensabah found is likely to be an anti-ad-blocking software strategy, and that should be reported to those maintaining the Easylist.
Websites can find strategies to force you to see ads or restrict their contents otherwise, the same way that users may want to block the ads.
This add-on is OK and includes no white-list.
- Rated 1 out of 5if you dont believe me use this on open-subtitles
check by enable-disable the addon and you'll see
foock this addon !!!
- Rated 5 out of 5so good
- Rated 1 out of 5This addon is no longer supported, uBlock Origin is a better choice. It is up-to-date and maintained by the original developer.
- Rated 5 out of 5Este complemento consume mucho menos que Adblock Plus. Muy bueno
- Rated 4 out of 5Good, although I prefer uBlock Origin as that one seems to be more actively developed and is more up-to-date.
- Rated 4 out of 5ANother problem, if you remove the addon the blocked list will still remain intact, which can be problematic.
- Rated 4 out of 5It's good, but doesn't block ads in html5 video.
- Rated 4 out of 5I've been using uBlock now for several months and I still don't miss the certain other very well known blocker that ate so much memory.
This truly is a good lightweight replacement that blocks all the annoying stuff and is easy to use.
Thank you for writing this!
- Rated 3 out of 5while the UI is slightly more polished in some areas, i prefer uBlock Origin
- Rated 1 out of 5sorry I want a ublock because my pale moon (firefox familly, yes, it's similar to firefox), please can you update my favorite ublock because the message tell me it's uncompatible for the version 24.6, plus update and make your ublock compatible with my pale moon version 25.5 soon version 26. -_-
- Rated 2 out of 5Is Ublock still maintained? Is it ever going to be updated and fully support Pale Moon? Now I know Mozilla takes for ever reviewing add-ons, but could you at least post an update on this.
EDIT: Thanks for the clarification, I will go there install the latest then. Thanks again! :)
Developer responseposted 4 years agouBlock has supported Pale Moon since version 0.9.4.0, which you can download from https://github.com/chrisaljoudi/uBlock/releases
I have no useful information to provide regarding when the AMO version will be updated, we are still(!) waiting for review.
uBlock is still minimally maintained, but if you are looking for more active development and new features, you may wish to consider the uBlock Origin branch at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/