- Rated 5 out of 5Добавьте блокировку рекламы с доменов Палау .pw. Так как с них не блочит её. Что касается µBlock работает на ура, и на много меньше хавает ресурсы системы. Разрабы не бросайте данный проект.
- Rated 1 out of 5Sorry, this sounded like a great app but button won't open but once then unusable, needs a lil more tweaking
- Rated 2 out of 5This blocker created script errrors on some websites, notably Marketwatch.com so I stopped using this add on.
- Rated 2 out of 5use ad banning dns over at ban.et and still the buttons and stuff come thru. lately all of my custom block-this sections keep coming back after reload or revisit the sites. I thought this was supposed to keep those buttons away....
- Rated 4 out of 5Changing prev review. I see what its doing now, but IMHO, a plugin should never ADD content. I spent the past 6 hours trying to figure out how something to do with linkbucks was getting into my site. Cost me a whole day worth of productivity .. deny the ad sites, don't add anything, not even CSS!
- Rated 1 out of 5uBlock Origin is far superior to just "uBlock" anymore. The maintainers may have different visions, but the uBlock Origin people update their addon a lot more frequently and have added a ton of new features.
- Rated 4 out of 5The problem cited by bensabah is shared by any(?) ad-blocking software that uses the Easylist! What bensabah found is likely to be an anti-ad-blocking software strategy, and that should be reported to those maintaining the Easylist.
Websites can find strategies to force you to see ads or restrict their contents otherwise, the same way that users may want to block the ads.
This add-on is OK and includes no white-list.
- Rated 1 out of 5if you dont believe me use this on open-subtitles
check by enable-disable the addon and you'll see
foock this addon !!!
- Rated 5 out of 5so good
- Rated 1 out of 5This addon is no longer supported, uBlock Origin is a better choice. It is up-to-date and maintained by the original developer.
- Rated 5 out of 5Este complemento consume mucho menos que Adblock Plus. Muy bueno
- Rated 4 out of 5Good, although I prefer uBlock Origin as that one seems to be more actively developed and is more up-to-date.
- Rated 4 out of 5ANother problem, if you remove the addon the blocked list will still remain intact, which can be problematic.
- Rated 4 out of 5It's good, but doesn't block ads in html5 video.
- Rated 4 out of 5I've been using uBlock now for several months and I still don't miss the certain other very well known blocker that ate so much memory.
This truly is a good lightweight replacement that blocks all the annoying stuff and is easy to use.
Thank you for writing this!
- Rated 3 out of 5while the UI is slightly more polished in some areas, i prefer uBlock Origin
- Rated 1 out of 5sorry I want a ublock because my pale moon (firefox familly, yes, it's similar to firefox), please can you update my favorite ublock because the message tell me it's uncompatible for the version 24.6, plus update and make your ublock compatible with my pale moon version 25.5 soon version 26. -_-
- Rated 2 out of 5Is Ublock still maintained? Is it ever going to be updated and fully support Pale Moon? Now I know Mozilla takes for ever reviewing add-ons, but could you at least post an update on this.
EDIT: Thanks for the clarification, I will go there install the latest then. Thanks again! :)
Developer responseposted 4 years agouBlock has supported Pale Moon since version 0.9.4.0, which you can download from https://github.com/chrisaljoudi/uBlock/releases
I have no useful information to provide regarding when the AMO version will be updated, we are still(!) waiting for review.
uBlock is still minimally maintained, but if you are looking for more active development and new features, you may wish to consider the uBlock Origin branch at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
- Rated 1 out of 5Use uBlock Origin. Way better and original.
- Rated 1 out of 5This is abandonware. "uBlock Origin" is the active current version from the original developer of the addon.
- Rated 4 out of 5Compared to Adblock Plus, it has been able to block almost as many ads (very few go unblocked) but uses much less memory and cpu, which is a big advantage. Adblock Plus was making my browser really slow and it was a PITA.
Custom blocking unblocked ads is not as efficient and straightforward as with Adblock Plus.
All in all, a great ad blocker that I am keeping.
Keep up the good work!
- Rated 4 out of 5Great ad-block addon! A tad more lightweight than ABP. Currently using µB and ABP (changing between them on different comps), and this is very much a worthy contender!
The only thing I've got to "complain" about is that the different trackers and such are very poorly explained in µBlock (via the status bar icon). +, ++, red, yellow, green square. It is not readily clear what they mean, and what changes will occur if you make one of them green, yellow or red. There ought to be a hover-text for this, or at least a -very available- page in the options which explains this straight forwards.
Other than that, keep up the good work!
- Rated 5 out of 5Genial!
- Rated 1 out of 5Only 9 commits (5 real fixes, 4 text changes) in one and half month since the 0.9.5.0 was released. While the Origin has got 7 releases (200+ commits) during the same time. Do you really only want to take donations while doing nothing?
- Rated 5 out of 5Better than Adblock Plus.