- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17887783, a month agoThe add-on needs to automatically recognize a site and activate a suitable list for it ’ You also need to remove the cookie requests in the Sites feature on Brave Browser
- Rated 4 out of 5by Joel, a month agoGenerally very pleased. Only problem, is when I click on some links, from sites I use, they get blocked. I do, however, have the option to "proceed", which helps. Sure beats the ads, that I CAN'T delete. Thanks
- Rated 4 out of 5by bobo, a month agoStill causes LONG restarts on Mac after a crash. It will take anywhere from 10-30 mins for Firefox to load any web page after a crash. I've resorted to deleting it, then reinstalling after my pages load. Even this is tricky, firefox is so slow to load, it's hard to get around the pinwheel to click the icon to remove it. It's been this way for several versions. If I restart ONLY firefox, it does take longer to reload contest, but not as long as after a system crash.
Could be my Mac is too old somehow, iMac "late 2013" on Catalina, last available update for it.
Overall, it's the best I've used hands down, works on most streaming video pages as well, paid or unpaid. Just a shame about the restart issue.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Walt, a month agoThis blocker works almost too well. it's disappointing it dosen't have an"allow" option when desired.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17835785, 2 months agoGreat app, one thing that would make it perfect is to have a one button add current web site address to the allowed list rather then having to open the options page and manually adding the web site to the allowed list.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThat's what the big blue power in the popup panel does. See "The large power button"
- Rated 4 out of 5by Bader, 3 months agoIt's sincerely great, but some websites have videos especially when restarting the browser, so they keep working behind the scene, and uBlock doesn't recognize 'em. I with you amend the issue