- by Isaias Macias, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Desde hace algunos meses no me cargan las imagenes en algunos sitios de Tiendas. Lo tengo que deshabilitar para poder ver las imagenes de los productos que venden... lo voy a desinstalar y probar algun otro adblocker.
- by Firefox user 16001241, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The problem is with uBlock on DailyMail is as you scroll down an article, you reach a portion where the pictures and videos overlay the words. In order to fix this, uBlock Origin has to be turned off, on each article, the page reloaded, and then turned back on to fix. This should not still be an issue on uBlocks part. Please fix this.
- by Mikhail, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I use this extension in Desktop and mobile version of Firefox with the same account.
In desktop it works well - I can't remember any significant issues.
BUT - in mobile it started to disable spontaneously. For example today it started to stop work in the morning and continue don't work a long time. As a result I removed it and install adblock :(
- by GD, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Ciao, mi piacerebbe che L'estensione, permettesse d'inserire gli url da bannare e che li mantenesse in memoria, ma cosi non è. Chiudendo e riaprendo il browser il blocco ai siti per adulti non c'è. Da migliorare
- by Firefox user 9859644, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Some type of update happened I believe yesterday because when I went to view some sites that had video or song playbacks I get an error. So as usual with Mozilla when an update or upgrade happen and it messes up my extensions or web pages I have to sift through each add-on just to see which one is giving me the problems and lo' and behold it's this one. I've been using this for several years and never had any problems until now. I appreciate these add-ons but I wish everybody would get on the same page when it comes to upgrades and updates because when one happens it always messes up the other and vice versa.
I also noticed that Pandora won't play unless I turn this off. I never had that problem before. I have down graded this add-on and is still getting issues. I'm guessing I need to find something else because I'm tired of having to disable this just to get something to work when I never had to do this before.