- Rated 3 out of 5by Lily, a month agoI'm a big fan of this content blocker overall, it is very powerful! However, it is actually TOO powerful, and does not turn off when I power it off–it continues to block ads. If this extension could GENUINELY turn on and off, then it would be 5 stars!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14873681, 3 months agouBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading: Getting this every time I launch the firefox browser, very very annoying. IS there a fix?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Binturong, 4 months agoRenders YouTube unusable. It's not the developer's fault, it's just YouTube has become so strict with adblockers, with UBlock Origin one of the more prominent ones. It was good while it lasted, but UBlock still works on other sites.
- Rated 3 out of 5by myaddonsname, 7 months agoAfter updating to version 1.51.0, I can't load Youtube.com pages. It just keeps reloading the page over and over. Disabling UBO fixes it, and downgrading to version 1.50.0 also works. Hope there is a fix soon for this great addon.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Apollo, 9 months agoVery effective with blocking any advertising. Unfortunaltely, it goes a bit too far and also blocks desireable features, for example, it blocks Webex from opening in the app, which is a productivity killer for me. Adding a website to the whitelist is not very convenient as well.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17887351, 10 months agoPLEASE FIX:
'You are seeing this message because ad or script blocking software is interfering with this page. Disable any ad or script blocking software, then reload this page.' alerts.
Ublock was working fine for years, but for the past month or so, I've been getting above message on news sites like the daily mail!!