- by Sillypsybin, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Up until yesterday, this add-on worked great. Since the latest update, uBlock Origin seems to be preventing Google News links from opening. If I disable uBlock Origin with all of the rest of my add-ons enabled, the Google News links work fine. Yet if I enable uBlock Origin, and disable all of the other add-ons I have installed, the Google News links do not work. When I click on a link, the web page "blinks" off for a split second as if a new page is about to open, but the original page comes back instead, unchanged. However I am still able to open Google News links by right clicking on the link and selecting "Open Link In New Tab". Links on other websites do not appear to be affected. I'm using Firefox 58.0.1 and Windows 10.
- by RTS, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I give it 2 stars because I like the way it is set up... but it does NOT block all ads. When on YouTube, ads are still appearing and then on Yahoo mail. At this point, I'm uninstalling and will give it another try down the road.
- by Firefox user 13565125, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Very buggy. A lot of websites break. There were too many already, but now lets facebook trip too. That does it.
Of course, you can disable uBlock for sites it breaks, but what's the point of having it if you can't enable it?
- by Firefox user 13646248, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5убил весь день,выясняя почему "вдруг" на сайте facebook лента новостей просто сама по себе рефрешится, без остановки! иногда останавливается, но стоит только сделать скролл страницы как лента новостей опять начинает хаотично обновляться и постоянно выкидывать тебя на начало ленты. Нашел проблему - выключил в firefox дополнение uBlock и лента сразу замерла и все проблемы пропали.
- by Firefox user 13593416, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Mi sono sempre trovato ottimamente, ma da qualche tempo a questa parte, se attivo, firefox va continuamente in crash ed è impossibile da usare, spero sistemerete e darò volentieri un voto più alto oltre a riattivare l'estensione
- by Proft, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Difficult to identify rules causing a block other than opening the logger and reloading the page, and then not possible to adjust enforcement of that rule on a per-page basis (or at all). Adblock Plus offers much better control of this sort of thing.
- by Firefox user 13545624, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Ublock Origins not working properly on face book since the last 2 Firefox updates.
Keep getting "Sponsored posts" on the right side of the page.. If I move the news feed column down, The "sponsored post" pops back up. Just had it happen again. Randy, how do we reply here? I have latest Firefox, 57.0.1
- by Firefox user 13026103, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Hard to figure out and use after using ABP for several years. Can't get element blocking to work, can't intuitively add my own filters, can't track number of filter hits. New non XUL tools seem to be much more limited in control.