- by Jer, 17 hours agoRated 1 out of 5uBlock interferes with the transfer page on TD Ameritrade. I added TD to the trusted site, still interferes. With uBlock disabled sometimes the transfer page works.
- by MonicaG1981, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5It doesn't work on Dailymotion and Pandora. The ads on Dailymotion are getting ridiculous. I can't watch the video very well because the ads have video and it's so loud and I can't hear the video I was watching. Please update the add-on so the ads will no longer interfere.
- by Firefox user 17370604, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Another one blocking the comics on Gocomics, they are NOT ads! I just reinstalled uBlock after reading below and it's still blocking the comics from showing. Why is that? I'm looking at a page full of blank panels https://www.gocomics.com/comics/political . An actual fix I found is to import the http into the uBlock dashboard/my filters search box and click Import. It's still half assed but at least the comics are now showing.
Now it's blocking videos on news sites. Can you put some tick boxes or something to say play video, show comic and all the other stuff it inadvertently blocks
Developer responseposted 3 months agoThis was addressed before you wrote your review here, after someone constructively reported the issue so that the problematic filter lists can be fixed, see: https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uAssets/commit/4fbb278161603b156483ea513a3722e4e7213c57
- by JusticeSKnotdone, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5I can't even get it to download from the FireFox for Andriod Add-on page. For 4 years I've tried to get this add-on & others downloaded, but, nothing, no error msgs - nothing happens. . . Likely a FireFox & maybe even and/or issue with Samsung.. But, have people really looked at the dysfunctional maze to try & contact Firefox or posts requesting info on the forum that go unanswered... O well, someone finally needs to get a 1 star after 4 yrs.... Sorry
- by Firefox user 17193446, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5manca una chiara gestione: impostare una eccezione in tale ad-blocker è facile come la lettura del geroglifici. attuabile solo per i pochi... impostare youmath.it come eccezione, pur mantenendolo privo da fastidiose pubblicità è un mistero, anche per voi?
- by tgm1024, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Causes the 20 "/usr/lib/firefox -contentproc" processes to baloon up to 26.4 GB (WITH A "G") each of *virtual* memory! If I disable it and restart they go back to ~2GB. If I re-enable it (don't have to restart) it jumps to ~32GB Each. All 20 processes.
(Linux Mint 20.2).
- by Firefox user 12440208, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5It was the best content blocker around until one week ago or so, when I updated my system and it started to make Firefox crash on the Facebook website. It crashes every few minutes, when one tries to change the audience of a post, check who reacted on a comment and on a few more occasions. Firefox 94.0.2 on Debian 11 here.