- Rated 1 out of 5by xisow27514, a month agoUnfortunately 1.47.0 is totally broken on android firefox :-(
Had to revert to 1.46.0 and disable auto addon updates in firefox via about:config and extensions.update.enabled to false.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 5974554, 2 months agoThere was no way for me to whitelist sites on my own! There were no "save" features once I entered the sites.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17748089, 2 months agoUsed to work great, but with the 2023 new year, about half of the websites I need to log in to I can't until I disable ublock. Have tried fresh installs and removing some default filters that are included and still no success. The final straw was being unable to disable the ublock popup blocker. The button activates and deactivates, but it still blocks popups. Again, disabling ublock fixes it. At this point, I have to recommend against using ublock until they come out with some updates.
- Rated 1 out of 5by edenflare, 3 months agoNeeds updating or something doesn't block ads on Amazon prime free with ads, I pay them every year for prime and order loads of items, least they can do is give me 100% free old TV shows made a decade and more ago.
Thought this might block those ads but doesn't.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Helmanfrow, 5 months ago2022-10-19 Ads have suddenly started appearing in YouTube.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17555305, 7 months agoDe plus en plus d'achats sur sites web ne fonctionnaient pas (site très connus et sûrs...). J'ai passé de temps à autoriser les cookies, les bannières... jusqu'au jour ou j'ai découvert qu'en supprimant simplement Ublock tout fonctionnait malgré la présence de Ghostery et Privacy Badger.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Zoiyya, 7 months agoSince the update on August 17. 2022 It does NOT work on Twitch anymore! Instead you see the classic "Commercial Break in Progress" screen every 10 minutes and at the start of every stream!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ghost-Ops077, 8 months agoPeter Lowe should not be allowed to write lists. Period. Overall this app works worse than the other two AdBlock options. I consider this to be an ad blocker fyi.