- Rated 5 out of 5Works perfectly. It's pretty easy to add custom UA. So easy to use, simple UI and pretty powerful. All stars I'll give to you for your hard work. The new random user agent feature just make this addon even more powerful. And dev is pretty helpful, if you ever encounter any issues or maybe just want to send feedbacks, just post it on the gitlab (http://bit.ly/2wpyVdR) and he will help you as soon as he can. Keep up the great work, dude!
- Rated 3 out of 5Easy to use
- Rated 5 out of 5Brillian fork, brilliant. Keep up the great work, mister.
- Rated 5 out of 5Can you add icon sets?
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks for the review!
I'd gladly do that if you submit some appropriate icons [at the issue tracker](https://gitlab.com/alexander255/user-agent-switcher/issues). :-)
Not even the main icon was designed by me (I only changed the base color & saturation), so it would probably not be a good idea if I tried to design a dark theme / whatever variation of the icons for you. So if you're interested please open an issue at the mentioned issue tracker (and ideally include some suitable icons), and we'll make it happen. :+1:
- Rated 5 out of 5This addon is easy to use, works well, and is kept (mostly) up to date with browser releases. I appreciate the option to add custom UA strings, and to modify the default ones.
- Rated 5 out of 5I was looking for a WebExt-compatible alternative to user agent overrider. This one is perfect! Thanks for your work
- Rated 5 out of 5That every time I have a problem with the following link this always helps
- Rated 4 out of 5Best one I've used so far, but the interface becomes messy if I want to add a lot. Please, dev, find a way to add the entries I want, and to check the box if I want them to show, and when I want to. And a way to add easily common new user agent without searching for hours on the internet, and fix the icon, I don't know if it's possible to make it multi-process.
I've used it with the entries found on: www.techblog.willshouse.com/2012/01/03/most-common-user-agents and tested here: www.whatismybrowser.com and here: www.whoishostingthis.com/tools/user-agentDamn! AMO, cuts off my response each time – you can find ti here instead: https://gitlab.com/alexander255/user-agent-switcher/issues/2#note_34583563
It would be nice you could respond with a comment to that issue as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5Good add ons
- Rated 5 out of 5Bin neugierig was dieses Add on macht und kann.
- Rated 5 out of 5edit: Settings bug was fixed. Thank you.
- Rated 3 out of 5Okay, so maybe it's arguably the best add-on currently available for Firefox android but let's be honest here, that's not saying much and it certainly doesn't make it an automatic 5 stars. For starters the icon is broken on android and it should have been addressed in testing. As is, the list of selectable user agents is rather small and quite limited and there is simply no good excuse for such a limitation. There ought to be a custom editable list of user agents to select from that could be expanded upon by the user by manually entering in as many agents as the user needs. All things considered, it is a decent add-on with noticeable room for improvement.Unfortunately the possible ways of interacting with the browser's user interface on Firefox for Android are currently alot more restricted than on desktop Firefox (the fact that I can add an icon to the browser's address bar is already a hack in itself!). As such I had decided to halt all further Firefox for Android development until this is being addressed.
As of Firefox for Android 55 this is finally the case and the first set of improvements (no configurable list yet, unfortunately) has landed in the recently reviewed 1.0.5 version of the extension.
If there are user-agents that you would like to see in the next release in particular (somebody already requested iPad), then please add that to your comment and I'll probably add them. The user-expandable list should be released in not-too-long as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks! Tiny, self-explaining, yet powerful and comfortable.
- Rated 5 out of 5this is a very good user agent switcher for Firefox 57* It works great. I would say, it is the best, because i can add cusom user agents. Thank you