- Rated 5 out of 5Perfect
- Rated 5 out of 5I needed to access a website that tells me that my Firefox browser on a (Ubuntu) Linux host is not supported, and the site refused access. Thanks to User-Agent Switcher the site now thinks I am a MacOS box with Safari, and gives me access. Awesome. Thank you.
- Rated 5 out of 5相当好用的扩展, 不过也希望优化一下, 可以在选定模式后, 隐藏模式选择框, 并自动刷新当前页面, 这样体验感更好.
- Rated 1 out of 5安装不上啊
- Rated 5 out of 5The drop-down menu with user agents to choose from is such a good idea. Makes it very easy to pretend I'm Google Bot when I need to.
- Rated 5 out of 5Solved my instagram problem. How do I activate dark theme tho?
Developer responseposted 3 months agoThanks for the feedback! There never was an explicit dark theme option, instead CSS system colors were used to provide this effect. Unfortunately, Firefox disabled that feature in version 61+ so it's always been defacto hard-coded to black-on-white since then.
Thanks to your suggestion I have already implemented a working prototype that will instead automatically adapt to the color of the currently enabled theme. I hope to publish that soon.
- Rated 5 out of 5With Gramblr dead and buried, a way to continue posting to Instagram from my Mac desktop was needed, and trying to use the mobile browser simulators in the Firefox Web Console only resulted in error messages. Now all I have to do is turn the Switcher on and off -- thanks, and stay in business!
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent solution to deal with seriously buggy/bloated Yahoo email "classic mail" webpage (recent forced "upgrade" from yahoo) and also google's forced removal of lightweight sending text messages from browser (replacement is bloated, extremely slow). IN BOTH CASES - set user-agent to android/firefox browser for *.yahoo.com or voice.google.com as appropriate, and now I get a usable, lightweight presentation without yahoo's bugs/bloat and google's bloat of their desktop browser presentations. Also user-agent changer adds no perceptible load to my extremely low-resource computer, excellent!
- Rated 5 out of 5Теперь работает прекрасно, спасибо за хороший аддон. Только не прекращайте его поддержку, перепробовал все, но такого функционала нет нигде.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoThere was a problem with Waterfox/FirefoxESR. This has been fixed. Please write a new review if that is not what you meant.
Возникла проблема с Waterfox/FirefoxESR. Это было исправлено. Пожалуйста, напишите новый отзыв, если это не то, что вы имели в виду.
- Rated 1 out of 5The huge size of the drop-down menu.
The huge size of the extension itself.
Access to browser activity during navigation.
Developer responseposted 4 months ago> The huge size of the drop-down menu.
This was added a couple of days ago to compensate for people with high-res monitors where the popup ended up being tiny. I guess it will become another option in settings…
UPDATE: Reverted to the previous behaviour, the new behaviour is now available as a disabled-by-default checkbox in the extension options.
> The huge size of the extension itself.
Since this is a recurring question I've added an FAQ entry to the extension's description. Please kindly refer to that for an answer.
> Access to browser activity during navigation.
Used to switch the extension's icon color and tooltip when you navigate from/to pages that have an override set. I could do without that permission but this way it is more reliable and easier to implement (note that extension will be able to see all sites you visit regardless of this permission, it's just more convenient to do it this way in this particular case).