- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14692693, 4 years agoI'm also having the experience of it working well up till recently. (A week or more ago?) Now it seems to be giving wrong codes or something? I had to go back to phone based Google Authenticator. (those numbers aren't the same as the ones in the plugin for some reason, they should be right? at the same time?) Firefox 65.0.1 Mac
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14628557, 4 years agoUsed to work fine, but since update I can not use and am locked out of the sites I used it for..
19/02/19 - I don't seem to be able to reply to your comment below so have edited this post instead.
I have no idea which update, I had not used my laptop for a while. All I know is when I tried to use this it says there are no sites configured. I am unable to access the sites I used it for. When I attempted to roll back to a previous version it removed the add-on completely from my browser. I am using Firefox 65.0 atm.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14498160, 4 years agoI had to use another app, because i could not re-sync the time with this extension and the keys where failing ...
I love the simplicity of this app though
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12539261, 4 years agoПосле ввода пароля на все действия, ввести код не успеваю. Пришлось откатиться на старую версию. Экспорт ключей со старой версией не работает. Не надо менять, то что работает.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Unmind Smith, 4 years agoPerfect functionality! Allows me to log into my Wordpress sites with two factor authorization without having to use my phone every time. Smooths out my work-flow. Recommended.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Makoto, 5 years agoReally great extension, thanks for it :-)
Just a little thing I think should be improved is about color of fonts when using a dark theme, because black on nearly black, it's not easy to read ;-)
For the rest, works like a charm. Keep the good work :-)