- Rated 3 out of 5It'd be better if there was a menu bar option you could add via the customize functionality so you could toggle it on or off from there rather than the view menu.
- Rated 5 out of 5Exactly what I needed, it shares the same space as the bookmarks' sidebar, which is what I prefer. I can also switch between my bookmarks and twitter easily, which is more convenient. The more popular "Twitter App" opens a transient pop-up that never loads properly and always closes itself when I try to upload images/videos or open links, so I find this the better alternative for me.
- Rated 1 out of 5It is no way to turn this thing on after turn it off!
Developer responseposted 2 years agoYou use the "open sidebar" menu option under the "view" menu. Or, you click "Customize" on the hamburger menu and place the sidebar button on your toolbar. Firefox UI is customizable, sidebars can easily be opened and closed by that button.
- Rated 5 out of 5I have no complaints.
- Rated 5 out of 5How can I open the sidebar?
- Rated 4 out of 5I never thought that the Firefox community is better than the Chrome (I like to call it 'Puke', not 'Chrome) community! The only bad thing is that it's giant.
- Rated 4 out of 5That's what I want. But font size is too small for Korean chars. I want to set font size.