Rated 3 out of 5 stars
TK is okay. However, in the battle for sidebar supremacy I would currently have to award Twitbin the crown due to its much cleaner interface and frequent development.
* It does "Just Work", sends and receives tweets perfectly fine. Decent options. Provides many of the same functions that other Twitter clients offer.
* No noticeable issues when used with All-in-One Sidebar.
* Some minor theming support.
* TwitKit's interface seems clunky. The control panel and text entry box take up too much real estate. Being a sidebar based add-on, layout and usage of space needs to be a major consideration.
* The icons used seem like a hodge-podge collection of free ones gathered from the web.
* Poor use of whitespace to delineate tweets, controls, etc.