- Rated 4 out of 5by Mandy, 5 days agoWorks pretty well; my main gripe is the lack of the streamer list on the left side of the interface. There's no real way to see when a streamer has popped online to stream without exiting the interface or having another window open. Fix this and it's easily 5 stars.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Roman, 19 days agoI still don't understand which of my extensions stop this one from working, but some of them do. Disclaimer: by "stops this one from working" I mean that I can't log into Twitch and use chat with this extension's player. Sometimes, I turn off an extension, then this player starts working for a while, but then when I refresh the page this player stops working again. So, in the end, the choice is thus: you either use this extension and this extension only, OR you use anything and everything else. It's not for me. Twitch is just one of the websites I use, and I need my extensions for others.
- Rated 4 out of 5by styder, a month agoI like most of this add-on but a couple things are keeping it from being perfect. First is the lack of an option to turn back on the list of streams I follow, meaning I have to keep another window open and switch to it to see if people Im not watching come online. Another small gripe is all the mouseover explanations in the statistics page are in Russian even when I have the language set to English so most of that data is useless. Other than that, and a little bit of extra delay it introduces to the stream, its a great alternative to the vanilla player.
- Rated 5 out of 5by zaemz, a month agoLooks like there was an update and the add-on is working again.
Thank you, Alexander. This is a fantastic piece of software and actually lets me watch Twitch! Not sure why, but the site straight up won't let me stream without it.
You do good work. Stay safe.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Time traveller, a month agoWhat happened to this extension? It used to work brilliantly and now it just show the finishline flag when you load up a stream. Will change my review to 5 star when it's fixed. EDIT: It's been fixed - thanks
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17316808, a month agoBeen using this add-on for almost two years, but about a week ago the player no longer works on any stream, as it shows the "broadcast ended" screen instead. Last update is approaching a year ago now and this add-on may or may not be updated in order to fix the player. Use other solutions if you want to block twitch ads unless the player gets a sudden update.
- Rated 4 out of 5by cooleosis, 2 months agoBeen using for a day, seems to work better than the vanilla player. Only complaints are the less streamlined UI (whatever) and the lack of the left sidebar that shows your follows and if they're online or not.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15061120, 2 months agoAddon is good. My only problem with it is you can't message in chat when you use the player, instead you need to turn back to old browser(which actually takes 2 seconds) and then type what you want to do but since it blocks the ads, when you go back to classic player 90% of the time an ad will pop
- Rated 3 out of 5by SasamiRari, 2 months agoWorking great EXCEPT for the follow button...when you attempt to follow a streamer, it makes the button disappear and then shows a :( face in a red box.
Is this going to be fixed?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Vsk, 2 months agoОтличный аддон, без него HD не тянет. Жаль, что сломалась аутентификация в чате. И ещё хотелось бы, чтобы можно было через интерфейс аддона запускать и записи прошлых трансляций.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Arazil, 2 months agoThis extension continually looses more functionality due to lack of updates. As of November 2022, chat authentication is broken and ad blocking is inconsistent. I recommend avoiding the alternate player due to its current state of disrepair.