Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12641720, 2 days agoRated 3 out of 5Host redirect doesn't work. E.g. streamer ends the stream and hosts someone, the chat gets redirected but you still see the offline screen of the streamer who just hosted. You have to right click on chat to show frame to see which channel was hosted and manually enter the channel name in the address bar.
- by FTECH, 11 days agoRated 5 out of 5Wonderful add-on, a must-have for lower end computers. Thank you so much !
Just a question: is there a way to get the latency to broadcaster at about 1-2 seconds ? I can't seem to get it lower than 6 seconds. On the normal twitch player, I can get it to 1-2 seconds, even 0.8 sometimes.
- by MDX, 17 days agoRated 4 out of 5Certainly helps with CPU but I feel there's one thing missing, picture in picture support. Is this something that can be added?
- by Firefox user 16163737, 21 days agoRated 3 out of 5I wish there were a way to see UI elements like with the original - left sidebar for FOLLOWED CHANNELS, for example, or channel info underneath the player. Otherwise, it's pretty decent.
- by Mark, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5а что с чатом версии под хром ? А то гугля в хромосторе отзывы отрубила. стоит 2020.6.4 и в урезанной версии чата пишет "Ой! Этот объект настроен неправильно. (Разработчикам: проверьте консоль браузера для получения дополнительной информации)
Twitch embed error message:[NoParent] parent query string value was not specifiedDocs: https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/embed/video-and-clips/Э
- by Broodyr, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on that fixed all my issues with the default Twitch player (constant buffering, random audio stuttering). There's one huge usability feature missing, or at least that I haven't found after searching through all the options: auto-play. It seems like sometimes it will auto-play, but most of the time I have to manually play the stream after opening it. Anyways, thanks for the great tool!