To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
• Less stops during playback: if necessary, the player's settings can be tuned to your Internet connection.
• Instant replay of the last minutes of the live broadcast, optionally with increased/reduced speed or frame-by-frame.
• Takes up less RAM.
• Live broadcasts will not be interrupted by commercials.
• Clean and simple interface.
• You can colorize the player interface to your liking.
• You can set the size and location of the chat.
• You can completely disable the chat: it will not consume computer resources, and you will not be in the viewers list.
• Rapid start-up of the player. This is especially noticeable on slower computers.
Disadvantages of the “Twitch 5” player in comparison with the standard player:
• “Whispers” are not available.
• The “Twitch 5” player supports (yet) only live broadcasts. For videos the standard player is used.
IN CASE OF PROBLEMS, BE SURE TO READ “DEVELOPER'S COMMENTS” AT THE HOME PAGE OF THE EXTENSION.
The version of extension for the Google Chrome
The version of extension for the Microsoft Edge
To report a problem with the extension, start the “Twitch 5” player, click the “Settings” button in the lower right corner, then click “Feedback” button. If you can't start the player, let me know by email. The e-mail address is located somewhere on this page.
You can not chat? If you have disabled third-party cookies, add the address
https://twitch.tv to exceptions.
Extension is tested only in the Firefox browser. Operability of extension in other browsers based on the same engine, for example “Pale Moon”, is not guaranteed.