To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Twit Side - twitter on sidebar 0.7.9
This is an addon that displays a timeline Twitter on the left side or bottom area of Firefox.
To launch, press Ctrl+Alt+T.
You can add shortcut icon on your toolbar.
About this Add-on
For users that look at Twitter everytime, you will be able to follow a timeline without changing windows or tabs.
- Multi account
- Multi column
- User stream
- Uploading a picture
- Searching tweets
- Showing and sending direct messages
- Mute (by screenname)
- an issue where photos were not shown when clicking thumbnails of pixiv.
- an issue where a right arrow were displyaed when direct message have some tweet's urls.
- an issue that would result in collapsing some buttons or menus when changing the button size in preferences.
- an issue where the rectangle profile image were displayed in a square shape.
- an issue where a retweet menu might not disabled correctly
- an issue that could result in not being able to delete someone's tweet which is retweeted by you in the last minute.
- an issue where you couldn't set the a number of getting tweets retweeted at a time.
- Can retweet own tweet.
- improve response at scrolling column.
- Add privacy mode at a column
- Can play a movie of twitter on image popup window.
- Add/modified themes.
- Add a setting of not changing color of retweets.
- Add a setting of changing button size.
- Can display an icon of verified user.
- Adjust line-weight of the side menu.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.7.9b6: