- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14801757, 3 days agoI had installed your Tweaks for Youtube add-on the other day as I needed a little bit more out of my viewing experience and it has changed my life. To be able to navigate and have such control of what I am watching down to the smallest detail is mindbendingly beautiful. I came looking for another app just like it for other video sites because I can no longer live any other way. And there it was, the other half of your masterpiece. Video Dominator.
I imported my settings from TFY in moments without a problem. Every hotkey, every corner scroll of the mouse, perfect in every way. Is this all a dream?
Thank you InzkDev. You have taken such care into this amazing software and I thank you for what you have create and shared with the world. You have made my life all that much better :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by ArkuS, 8 days agoVery nice extension is very configurable. The only thing missing for complete happiness is the automatic translation of subtitles into the language of your choice (autogenerated too).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Aphotic, a month agoTweaks for YouTube by InzkDev
is a perfect compliment to
Enhancer for YouTube™ by Maxime RF
i love the mouse controls & smooth onehanded playbacks it gives me!
one request: an option to hide the fullscreen nag screen: "youtube.com is now fullscreen [Exist Full Screen (ESC)]"
Hide All Action Indicator Animations dsnt work on this!
Developer responseposted a month agoTo disable the fullscreen warning message:
1. Open about:config page in Firefox
2. Search for full-screen-api.warning.timeout
3. Change the value to 0 and save
It's not possible to hide this message from the extension.
Check out this article if you need more help: https://www.howtogeek.com/659105/how-to-disable-firefoxs-fullscreen-warning-message/
Thanks for the review!
- Rated 5 out of 5by mikamves, 2 months agoMore comfortable and powerful than Enhancer For YouTube, but I use both cause it hasn't few things (yet, I suppose) that Enhancer have e.g. video filters and themes. IMO creating of interaction zones should be more user friendly, I mean editing should be improved cause it's impossible to change number of rows and columns after we create a new preset. Besides that I wish to see option which I will be able easy change position of any particular zone in created preset. Huge variety of settings needs some translations in the future, to make add-on more approachable. Great job InzkDev.
PS. I dream about option which I can change size of subtitles on fly by mouse wheel. Is it possible to add that tweak to add-on?
Thanks, that's will be nice. I have another wish, sorry :) Can you add zone controls on sticky player too? It quite annoying, when you read comments and wanna rewind o volume a little and you must back to the top to do that, and back (and find it first :( )then to the last read comment. Global hotkey for play/pause will be appreciated.
Besides that I noticed that when I wake up my PC after hibernation with running Firefox, all YouTube opened tabs have problem with unpause videos an I must refresh page to play them. I didn't have this problem earlier, I mean before install your extension. Sometimes this bug happens during using browser and besides sometimes video controls in non fullscreen mode ain't clickable. Refreshing page helps again.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoI'll improve interaction zones UX in future releases, and the option to change the font size of subtitles with mouse and keyboard shortcuts will be available in v3.32.0. Thanks for the review!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16643873, 10 months agoI got this addon a while back to use only a few features of it, but I recently looked at more options and there are A Lot of useful options in here !
If you take the time to look through all the options and use the ones you want it will insanely improve your youtube experience.
10/10, very clean interface, very talented dev
- Rated 5 out of 5by Davide, 10 months agoHi there, setting 'Subtitles - On/Off' to 'Off' does not work for me, it shows me subtitles anyway.
Only the 'Disable Subtitles' works (but i don't want to entirely disable them.)
Is this a bug maybe?
- Rated 5 out of 5by SirBroseph, a year agoThis is really an awesome extension. I really hope it gains more traction. I also hope it continues to get more features and tweaks. To that end a small feature I'd personally love to see is the ability to set the "interaction zones" tweaks to work during default, full screen, or both. Either way nice extension dude!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Eric, a year agoJust wow!... I've been using another popular Youtube enhancer (Enhancer for Youtube), which just get so bloated. And now, I try this one and it does just what I need and much more.
The key/mouse binding is just incredible. Now I can map everything to work just as I configured my external video player (SMPlayer under Kubuntu).
Those are a few things that this addon does that the other addon doesn't (that I really like):
- Disable subtitles by default
- Frame-by-frame forward/rewind
- Much more control on fast forward/rewind (I use arrow for frame skip, ctrl-arrow for 3 sec skip, shift-arrow for 10 second skip and alt-arrow for 1 minute skip). Yes, I'm a shortcut-heavy user.
- Comments sorting customization
- And probably a lot more I'll find after playing with it for 5 minutes :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mortimer, a year agoI was using the enhancer for youtube, but this is superior in every way: less buggy, more options I need, better UI, plays nice with other addons... Great add-on!