- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 18172413, 6 days agowas looking for something after the enhancer addon randomly disappeared. This one is far better and should really have more users. Has loads of incredibly useful features for PC users, from commands for the mouse wheel on different parts of the video, to auto click skip ad, to the ability to hide any part of the main page (begone, shorts). There's loads more features, including high/low pass (turn bass off at night e.g.), a custom grid layout, to even custom playback rates based on genre. Honestly everything you could ask for from an addon. When you scroll through the options menu you'll realize it has loads of features you didn't even know you wanted.
- Rated 4 out of 5by danusty, a month agoit works great, but it would be nice if there was an option to add features such as fast forward or rewind by an amount of time of your choosing and have those buttons be present under the progress bar next to the volume button or something similar to what Rumble provides normally.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ruy Fialho, 3 months agoBest of all YouTube addons, great and fast support from the developer, this addon is so well developed that it even has a CSS field so we can fix problems generated by other addon dealing with the same CSS classes in a conflicting way.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Dajova, 5 months agoMost of the stuff works "fine" on Firefox, but just a few days ago, its stopped switching to cinema mode entierly. Just refuses to work. Most other options still do, just this one option...
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14226201, 6 months agoI logged just to rate this, its amazing, thanks for this absurd work, please keep this stuff for free and if you do new paid things do very nice good stuff, i'm saying that cause we know how bad youtube is and its not only youtube, this billionary companies hate us for some reason and we are the people who give money for they. When i see that function to the controls only show up when the cursor is near to the control location i started to think how bad youtube is, i don't get why all of this tweaks its not on youtube by default, except the ads part of course. Btw talking about ads, any option to remove ads, i don't think is a good thing to keep on the extension and people will hate me for saying this but i'm thinking on the future of the extension for prevent troubles, if someone wants to remove ads i recommend uBlock Origin, its open source and is one of the reasons for be the best adblock, people are improving him good. Thanks for the extension, unfortunnally i live in Brazil and is hard to donate or use patreon cause the taxes here is a absurd, 1 dollar is 5 times more than our money, some years ago was 7 times, oh, was worse before, thank God, but now the prices are way highter than before and the president is literally a thief ex-presidiary, have proves that he is corrupted and people voted on him, its difficulty to live. Thanks for the extension, masterpiece.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12452163, 6 months agoI am really taken with Tweaks for Youtube. I have barely explored the features but I've already set up zones for what my mouse wheel should do over different areas of a video. I love it. Now I'm looking to see if it allows for visible preset buttons to appear at the bottom...
- Rated 2 out of 5by ~FLOW~, 7 months agoit's very useful .. this should have been directly available in youtube after so many years ffs.
Still, the add-on crashes a lot ! I have to refresh the page to work again !!
- Rated 5 out of 5by dom, 8 months agofar and away the best youtube utility - beats all the other ones by a long shot. this should be highlighted by mozilla by now
edit: usability defaults for scrolling zones arent ideal, and might turn off some users. I'd personally recommend having these settings use the Right-click modifier by default, as if they do not then new users (like me) will tend to accidentally mess with their video when trying to just scroll down to view comments or other videos