- Rated 5 out of 5by Dre, 8 days agoHoly crap thank you for this extension. I've tried so many uBlock filters that all fail. This finally gets rid of all the garbage filling my twitter feed. Best extension I've found in a long while. 👌🏾
- Rated 4 out of 5by Savannah, 13 days agoIf I click on one of my tweets in my notifications (e.g. if someone liked it), I see a list of people who liked the tweet, with a follow button. I don't see a way to hide that (that I haven't already activated).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kabub, a month agoWhat a delight to see posts from people you follow in the order they were posted. You'd think that's how social media is supposed to work? It also cleans up the interface, and gets rids of the right "suggested and trending" sidebar. If you're still using Twitter, use this add-on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by EMDN, 2 months agoI love the extension, it's just what I needed. Now I can see only the posts of those I follow. Something that I would really like to see added is that there was the option to only see Multimedia, and not written messages.
- Rated 4 out of 5by nana, 3 months agoVery good and makes twitter actually bearable to use and not overwhelming. The hiding of trending topics and recommended tweets helps me from doom scrolling. However, recently I have noticed that I am unable to receive tweet notifications for users I have turned bell notifications on for, this seems to be an issue from having this extension, as when I tested this by disabling the extension and clicking the bell on one of my alt accounts and tweeting to test if I would get a notification for it and I did immediately, I'm not sure if this is something that is intended or if some setting in the extension itself can be turned off to prevent this from happening, but it is very frustrating.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17542883, 3 months agoGreat all-in-one extension to remove all that Twitter bloat, with plenty of options to customise it as needed. It needs to run faster when using latest tweets though.
Twitter has recently added "Relevant Tweets" after replies, similar to "More Tweets" but are unaffected by the extension, please add an option to remove this.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13384713, 4 months agoIt's good if you don't use the chronology beacuse this addon slows down a lot the chronology i hope the creator updates it for better experice and it would be 5 stars
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jam, 6 months agoA very useful tool in making twitter tolerable to use. One downside is that it seems hidden retweets still count toward the arbitrary number of posts twitter will allow a user to scroll past before it stops loading older tweets. Aside from that it absolutely transforms the twitter experience for the better.