- by roger, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5Not one of my preferred extensions. I'm surprised it's "recommended." Currently looking for a replacement, 'cause this one lost 3 files for me. I know about what they were, fortunately. The interface is less than useful at times (a crashed download is marked as completed? Why?).
It's usable. Just. That's why 2 stars only.
- by Dark with Green Highlights, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 5It's decent. I knocked out 3 stars because:
1. I cannot add job for indirect downloads, like downloading from google drive, so I cannot set the number of threads before downloading.
2. I cannot increase number of threads during download either.
3. The icon in the toolbar doesn't show sign of activities (i.e. number of current downloads) or changes (i.e. number of completed downloads), something you see in icons of NoScript and uBlock Origin. You have to actually click the TDM icon to see those.
- by Firefox user 14167748, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I can't really tell if this is actually doing anything. Also it seems like the max connections limit is 5, whereas freedownloadmanager.org uses 15-200 connections.