- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17926026, 3 months agoDoesn't work as purported by some FF users who claim that it will stop the network failed error which prevents downloads from completing and having to start all over again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12812696, 8 months agoDoesn't work for me on YouTube. Only downloads a file under 2 mb named "unkown". Context menu click says no files are available. Works from toolbar, but doesn't download the video. On Windows 10 64bit with newest Firefox.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Yep, 9 months agoThis add on has a serious issue and needs to be fixed. I am having to double click on everything link bookmarks, clicking on anything on web pages. It seems this add on is taking focus off when I am surfing the web. As soon as I disable it, the problem goes away and it started happening the moment I used this add on. Example: If I click on a bookmark, I often have to press it two times to make it work. The same for clicking through anything on pages. This add on is clearly the problem. Can you please fix the Focus problem issue.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14971508, a year agodieses addon ist nicht zu gebrauchen, zu kompliziert und man kann nichts herunter laden, da ist der downloadhelper noch besser als dieses addon. zu kompliziert dieses addon um filme oder musik zu laden.
es gibt leider nur noch schrott, meist funktioniert es nicht.
das ganze addon auf englisch
- Rated 1 out of 5by totrasirto, 2 years agoIt won't let you change the number of threads and it doesn't download any faster than base firefox. A waste of time. Moreover it asks too many permissions, very suspicious don't even install this except if you have no valuable data on your system.