- Rated 3 out of 5by mnsl2097, 7 months agowhen i coonect to latvia google says im inrussia when i connect to cyrpus it says im inisrael when i connect to greece it says im in czech republic and when in south africa it says im in afghanistan i have this issue for months
Developer responseposted 7 months agoOh no, that doesn't sound right! Can you let our support bears know at tunnelbear.com/support? They'll do their best to get this sorted out for you. Have a 'bear'rific' day!
- Rated 3 out of 5by adam, a year agoWhile I enjoy TunnelBear overall, this addon definitely has a tendency to disconnect too often.
Developer responseposted a year agoHello there! Rawr! If you're having connectivity issues, please reach out to us at tunnelbear.com/support or directly via email at email@example.com and our support Bears can assist you further! - Have a 'bear'rific' day!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Victor Deleau, 2 years agoIt works but when the add-on is disabled it consumes a lot of CPU cycles (always ranked first in about:performance)
- Rated 3 out of 5by TheSlider2, 2 years agoDoes not work in a private window. When you click the tunel bear icon, it takes you to the login page and after logging in, the icon remains grey and you have to repeat the process again and again until you realise it's just not working in private mode.
The login screen has the register button instead of the login button so you would think you could login in a single click but instead it's again one of those stupid UX dark pattern situations that put's you in a register form by default...
Once logged in in a normal window, I notice there are no servers for Russia or Poland... Too bad.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoRawr! Sorry to hear that you were running into issues running your Bear in Private Mode - we'd be happy to assist further. Please contact our team at tunnelbear.com/support and we can troubleshoot from there.
- Rated 3 out of 5by HonestReviews, 3 years agoJust another free vpn. Free as in only 750mb per month, kinda cheap don't uthink? Same as all the other lame proxies no good getting around proxy blocks cuz all their connections are easily identified as a proxy. many sites are blocking proxy access so the vpn does no good. forget about places like netflix. was going to post this on opera site too but opera is so screwed up after 15min of wasted time could not login. I don't know why all these free proxies expect us to send them money as they are using easily blocked proxies, nothing to be gained by thatRawr! Thanks for the review and sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your Bear. Our primary goal is to provide our users with privacy and security, so unblocking geo-locked content is not really our focus as a company. That being said, if you need any assistance or have any further questions, let us know at tunnelbear.com/support!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Monstieur, 3 years agoCannot login when first-party isolation is enabled. I already contacted support and they could not help. If the extension works in private browsing mode, then it can be made to work with first-party isolation as well with a little effort.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15123774, 3 years agoNot working any more from russia either on FF or Crome, MacOS or Linux((Rawr! Thanks for the review! Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Can you get in touch with our support at tunnelbear.com/support or firstname.lastname@example.org? Thanks!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Richard, 3 years agoIt doesn't work properly on Tor Browser. I'm sure I have logged in to TunnelBear, but the addon can't identity my account, while other vpn providers' addons working without problem. Everytime I click the addon's icon, it always open a new tab to the sign up page of TunnelBear. Hope the issue can be solved as soon as possible. Thanks.Rawr! Thanks for the review! Sorry to hear that you're having issues with using TOR and TunnelBear. There are several reasons that this could be happening - can you contact us at tunnelbear.com/support so we can get some more details on what you're encountering? Thanks!