Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Shorten description in info.plist
* Improve localStorage handling in options (No more alert on empty settings in Safari)
* Use xar-mackyle on os x
* Include icon & screenshot for safari extension gallery
* Remove references to deprecated chrome.tabs.sendRequest
* Copy description into info.plist
- Avoid tumblr opening a blog in a new tab when clicking on a blacklist notification (Thanks @EmandM!)
- Remove several unused variables in the options page
- Simplify browser and feature detection logic
- Hide yahoo ads by default
- Remove link & italics from blacklist notification
* Firefox version is now a WebExtension, removed old code.
* Cleaned up multiple spaces to make it more natural to block bits that could have multiple spaces (soandso reblogged whositwhatsit)
* If the filter is triggered but the content is not loaded, run it again
* Remove `applications` entry from manifest
* Add `applications` entry to manifest to work around [a bug in AMO validator](https://github.com/mozilla/amo-validator/issues/405)
##v0.4.25 - 2016-03-13
* Block a new type of ad: `standalone-ad-container` (fixes #38)
* Blacklist notices now get inserted at the same level as the post_container (fixes #7)
* Start Tumblr Savior earlier, allows style based hiding to run before all content is loaded
- Block a new type of ad: video-ad-container
* Added options to ignore header, content, and/or tags of posts.
* Added an option to hide yahoo advertisements (fixes #28)
* We now use the built-in tumblr icons for whitelist / blacklist notices, removed the base64 encoded icon from the userscript.
* Fixed an issue where styles were being duplicated on saves.
* Fixed an issue where some sponsored posts were getting through (fixes #27)
* Multiple asterisks in a blacklist / whitelist entry no longer cause an error (fixes #29)
* Added an option to hide sponsored notifications (ie. "Embrace your uncomfort zone")
* Re-organized the options to distinguish between controlling Tumblr Savior's behavior and Tumblr's behavior.
* Fixed Safari's options popup that I broke in v0.4.19, I think I also broke live updates of the popups.
* Added an option to hide tumblr's trending badges.
* Added an option to disable tumblr savior on your inbox.
* Removed the alert saying your settings are corrupt the first time you install in Safari.
* Added an option to hide the "Some More Blogs" section that can appear on the dashboard.
* Made the "Hide Recommended Posts" also hide the "Recommended Blogs" section on the sidebar. I might make that a separate option in the future.
* Removed obsolete options regarding pinned posts.
* Made the hide sponsored option more robust.
* The hide sponsored posts option now also hides sponsored links as well.
* Made tumblr savior run correctly on /search pages (only in list view!)
* Added a space between tags
* Better looking Safari icons from @crowsonkb
* Smart quotes on Safari from @crowsonkb
* Fixed context menu disabling on Safari from @crowsonkb
* Added option to hide "recommended" posts (Thanks https://github.com/zero-jt)
* Added option to hide "sponsored" posts
* Reorganized files, now the extension lives in src
* Filled in README
* Fixed the about tab to open links in a new window
* Fixed a bug where blacklist/whitelist entries could not contain +