- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15837927, 7 months agoIt stopped working yesterday. I'm getting an unknown server error. Settings are identical to another machine (working). Hope you can assist. Thank you.
- Rated 4 out of 5by brndnhrrll, a year agoNo longer works on Instagram. Was this an update on their side or a lapse here? Otherwise I have been loving this extension. My only wish is that I could select which blog I'm posting to in a popup, rather than selecting beforehand in the dropdown inside the toolbar.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Rondo, 2 years agoAddon stopped work today. Massage "Server error. Unable to request OAuth token from Tumblr. Status code: 401" :(
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ahmedak, 3 years agoGreat extension works great but now it cant detect images from imdb movie images gallery with right click,imdb updated their website that the extension cant detect the image with right click .
can it be fixed?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14542586, 5 years agoOne suggestion is to allow user to choose the type of post to make.
I highlighted some text and wanted to make a "quote" post but was not given the option.
The addon is very useful other than that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jorge, 5 years agoLove this extension, as of 30 may 2018 not working with instagram, unable to post pictures from instagram ,any plans to fix it, great extension, thank you
thank you for the response, still working on other sites, great add on thanks..I can't do anything about this unfortunately without implementing some really complex site specific hack which I don't want to do.
Instagram has put a div over the photos so when you right click them you don't right click on the actual photo. I'm guessing they do this to try to prevent people from downloading them easily..
- Rated 4 out of 5by Derek, 5 years agoAwesome tool! I would give it 5 stars, but as 'Anonymous user 5f25a2' pointed out, it lacks an option for adding sources in photos (and other kind of posts besides quotes), and that forces me to edit that by hand once the media is posted. It's a great time saving add-on anyway!Doesn't the "Use the current page title and url as the caption.." setting for photos that I added a couple of versions ago fill your need for photo posts at least?
I'll see if I can add something similar for the remaining types of posts as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5by skarab, 5 years agoAn extremely convenient addon for sharing stuff on tumblr. I have been using this for years and was glad that the author took the time to port to WebExtensions.
I use this to post across many tumblelogs, switching the active tumblelog all the time, and one pet peeve of mine is that I have to constantly open the extension panel before posting to check if I am posting to the right tumblelog. I wish the context menu command indicated the active tumblelog, perhaps by changing "Post x to my tumblelog" to "Post x to ".
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13688679, 6 years agoFantastic add-on for anyone who wants to have an easier time reblogging things to their Tumblr. Works with 95% of the things I want it to flawlessly, and the rest are the fault of the site host (looking at you, pixiv).
If there's one thing the add-on is missing, it's more numerous and more consistent options for adding source and tag information across the various types of reposts. Quotes allow you to use the current page url as a source, but nothing else does. Photos allow you to set the click-through link to the page url, but then that blocks off being able to view the larger image on Tumblr. I'd very much like to automatically tag the url as a source when reposting a Photo in some way other than a link that replaces the image click.