Rated 2.8 out of 5
2.8 Stars out of 5
- by aroddo, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5if you could actually save the images this plugin so nicely lists, this would be a 5 point rating.
right now it simply doesn't work.
oh, and their website redirects to ultimatevideodownloaderpro ...
plugin likely dead.
- by GJR, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5This could be the most useful add-on I have, but I can't get it to perform as advertised. It simply refuses to save images from the table page. I even tried to duplicate the YouTube instructions with no success. I have also disabeled all possible competing add-ons. Either we need better instructions or a program fix. I allso went to the developers website, looking for help, but there was nothing to even acknowledge this program exists. Thus, there is no place to send a bug report!
- by Firefox user 10570456, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5I really like this tool. I find surprising it has not much reviews. the environment is easy to understand and very useful. There is just this issue about not downloading images anymore, but When I first tried it I really loved it. Please make the fix c':
- by Prometheon, 6 years agoRated 3 out of 5Frequently buggy: not *a* bug, but bugs that crop up regularly enough to make this extension useful on an intermittent basis only. Recurrent problems range from searches that come up empty (when the same search provided many results before -- and likely will again later) to failure of the <save> function when attempting to download to one's hard drive. However, it does seem to work at least half the time over a long sample period.
Regularly crashes browsers (Firefox & derivatives) when loading tumblr blogs with more than a thousand or so images. This would *not* be one of those intermittent bugs, but rather a more permanent failing of the extension.
That the program hosts ads is self evident on first use, the previous review comprised entirely of that fact seems rather silly in context. I've experienced no pop-ups, interstitial ads, or other annoyances -- just a small ad under the search window when entering terms. In terms of internet ads, I'd call them innocuous.
Still quite useful -- when it does actually work and on blogs with few enough images to avoid browser crashes.
- by Dott, 7 years agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on is adware. Click on the tool-bar button...
Why doesn't Mozilla inform or require add-on authors to
inform users that their add-on displays ads and is probably tracking users?
- by phattrance, 7 years agoRated 4 out of 5Why am i only allowed to download the latest 20pics from the tagged section? lets say that i want to download the images from here: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/your-ecards and the app ONLY allows me to download the first page which includes 20 images. can you add a feature to the plugin so that it allows me to download more than 20 pics. like from page 2 and page 3 etc..thank you