This addon is a clone of Firefox's bookmarks sidebar panel for TST's subpanel. Due to security reasons or limitations of WebExtensions API itself, there are some restrictions:
* Impossible to open non-regular URLs like `about:config`. (This is a restriction of WebExtensions API.)
* Impossible to drag anything from elsewhere to the bookmarks subpanel.
* Impossible to drag bookmarks from the bookmarks subpanel to TST's sidebar.
* Impossible to open native context menu on bookmarks, and extra context menu items added by bookmark related other addons are also unavailable. (This is a restriction of WebExtensions API.)
* All bookmarks are shown with same icon. (This is a restriction of WebExtensions API. See also: the bug 1315616 - Give extensions access to cached favicon URLs)
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Read and modify bookmarks