Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* The add-on should load the Forge library properly.
* The Forge library has been updated to the latest version.
* Adding a new icon for the add-on.
* The button is now grayed out when it is locked.
* The button returns to normal when the add-on is unlocked.
* The button is now correctly added to the toolbar after install.
* The add-on will now automatically relock after being idle for a
* The minimum version number has been bumped to 4.0 because of the inline
* The inline options page has been cleaned up leaving only important
settings and clearly showing which options are advanced.
* The user can now choose a key length from a fixed list of key lengths.
* The user can now change her master password after the add-on asks for
the current password.
* The add-on will now show a green border and the add-on icon around the
login form after a successful preparation.
* The add-on will change the border to red and provide a tooltip on hover
over the login form indicating what the error is.
* The add-on will alert the user if the server's timeout has passed so the
user knows to refresh the page.
* The add-on now honors the Add TrustAuth Key button. More specifically,
if the page contains the button, the key is ONLY inserted when the button
is pressed. If there is no button and the page contains a login form with
TrustAuth fields then the key is still automatically inserted.
* The user can now export and import a copy of the encrypted database. The
user is prompted for a name for the exported database and the extension
'.tdb' is appended if not already there. The user can import an existing
database but only after being notified that importing a database will
overwrite the existing database. This notification can be turned off. The
user can only import a database if the add-on is unlocked to prevent
someone's database being overwritten by someone else using his computer.
* If a database doesn't exist for the add-on, the user is now prompted
when they try to unlock whether she would like to import an existing
database (no password required) or to create the default database.
* A bug was fixed which would allow multiple replenishment activities to
run at once.
* A bug was fixed which caused the random encryption key that is generated
to be a byte string. Now it is correctly converted to a hex string.
- Source code released under BSD License