Trust VPN understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our browser extension and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account - means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our browser extension;
- GDPR- means European Union’s (“EU”) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation which came into effect from 25 May 2018;
- We/Us/Our/Company/Data Controller/Trust VPN - means SMERTRIOS LIMITED, a limited company registered in Ifigeneias, 17, Strovolos, 2007, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- User/You/Your/Customer - means the data subject in according with the GDPR definitions.
Information About Us. Browser extension Trust VPN is owned and operated by SMERTRIOS LIMITED, a limited company registered in Ifigeneias, 17, Strovolos, 2007, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our browser extension, We may collect some or all of the following data:
- email address;
Blinko Group LP doesn't collect and store credit card data.
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the GDPR. For more details on security see section 6, below.
We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Account ;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our browser extension;
- Supplying Our services to you;
- Personalising and tailoring Our services for you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Supplying you with email (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ button within the mail);
- Market research;
Analysing your use of Our browser extension and gathering feedback.
Processing of your personal data is based on Article 6(1) lit. b GDPR because it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party in according with** Trust VPN Terms and Conditions of use.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a - party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with the terms of our Data Retention Policy;
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein);
Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our browser extension;
Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
Blinko Group LP will not sell, purchase, provide, exchange or in any other manner disclose Account or Transaction data, or personal information of or about a Cardholder to anyone, except, it’s Acquirer, Visa/Mastercard Corporations or in response to valid government demands.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit information via Our browser extension, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and by managing your Account.
Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it.
You may access certain areas of Our browser extension without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our browser extension you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible services to you.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com , or using the contact details below in section 14. Alternatively, please refer to Our Data Protection Policy.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
We do not use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You. We currently profile your personal data for the purposes indicated in section 5.
Data Protection Officer