- Rated 5 out of 5by ler402, 6 days agoThis is 80% of the reason I use Firefox. I love and support this addon at patreon.com/tridactyl; I also love pairing this with Microsoft powertoys. "bind" and "taball" are two of my favorite features. "detach" and "tabgrab" are also great when managing windows.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ari, a month agoThe best vim key emulation in Firefox. It supports the most number of websites and works well even with outlook (which other similar extensions are super buggy on).
I thank the developers greatly! Hope you can maintain and improve this extension even more!
- Rated 5 out of 5by daru, 2 months agoWell I was vimium/vimiumc user for long but I'm tridactyl user since today.
The ability to write in my prefered editor and then automatically paste it to browser is amazing also lot of features which other (also great extensions) don't have like running commands or other binds which are 100% great idea. The only thing I don't like out of box is tridactyl using firefox search instead of their own which take me a while to config.
- Rated 5 out of 5by David, 3 months agoGreat plugin for emulating Vim key bindings, with good default bindings that work well on most websites. The bindings, behaviour, and appearance are all fully customisable, to the point that you can replicate the behaviour of many other add-ons with a couple of lines in your tridactylrc file. The current beta version now includes tab groups. The biggest drawback is that Tridactyl doesn't work on PDFs or special Firefox pages - unfortunately, this is due to FF's security features, and is true of all similar add-ons, too. The escape hatch (Ctrl+,) helps mitigate this so your flow isn't completely interrupted.
- Rated 4 out of 5by lusie, 7 months agoUsing this + mouse = perfection
gJ and gK i feel like are better keybinds to navigate through browsing history tbh, thats exactly what I did with :bind!
Better than Chromium-FF