Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed: Works with Mouseless Browsing ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/879 ) correctly.
* Fixed: Tooltip on tabs is always hidden while tab drag, because we sometimes drop tabs to the tooltip accidentally.
* Fixed: Odd appearance on Linux and Mac OS X disappearef.
* Fixed: It disappeared that infinity redrawing on auto-collapse with some theme.
* Fixed: Dropped tabs from another window keep their tree structure correctly.
* Improved: A custom event "TreeStyleTabCollapsedStateChange" is available for developers.
* de-DE locale is updated by Andy Pillip.
* Improved: Dropped tab becomes new first child if you set new child tabs to be inserted as first child.
* Fixed: The closebox in the tab bar (not in tabs) works correctly.
* Fixed: Correct behavior of tab dropping.
* Fixed: Correct appearence of the closebox in the vertical tab bar (not in tabs).
* Fixed: Correct appearance of the "new tab" button in the vertical tab bar with Tab Mix Plus.
* Fixed: The tab bar is correctly scrolled by tab focus even if Tab Mix Plus is installed.
* Updated: Italian locale is updated. (by Godai71)
* Modified: When the last child tab is dropped just after its parent, the dragged tab becomes a next sibling of the parent.
* Modified: Dropped tabs always become last child of the target tab.
* Fixed: On Shiretoko 3.1b4pre, position of "new tab" button is correctly updated when many tabs are open.
* Fixed: Ctrl-Tab correctly circulate tab focus.
* Fixed: XLinks in SVG (or others) are correctly ignored when it is clicked.
* Fixed: The first child tab is correctly focused if the parent tab is closed.
* Improved: You can open links from separete selections in new tabs.
* Added: ru-RU locale is available. (by L'Autour)
* Fixed: Works with Aging Tabs ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/3542 ).
* Fixed: On Shiretoko 3.1b3pre, dropping of files, links, etc. to the tab bar is correctly performed.
* Improved: Clicks on spaces of indented tabs work as clicks on tabs. Thus, you can switch tabs by clicking screen edges in the full screen mode. If you disable this change, change the value of a secret preference "extensions.treestyletab.clickOnIndentSpaces.enabled" to "false".
* Fixed: Drag and drop of links works correctly on Minefield 3.1b3pre.
* Improved: Dragging parent tab and dropping it out of the window tears off the subtree to a new window on Minefield 3.1b3pre.
* Improved: "Open a new tab" button can be hidden by checkbox on Minefield 3.1b3pre.
* Fixed: The checkbox for "List all tabs" button works correctly on Minefield 3.1b3pre.
* Improved: New tabs from SBM Counter ( http://miniturbo.org/ ) are opened as child tabs of the current tab.
* Fixed: Broken menu with Multiple Tab Handler ( http://piro.askura.ne.jp/xul/_multipletab.html.en ) disappeared.
* Fixed: Dropping of tabs works correctly on the blank are of the tab bar.
* Fixed: Works on Minefield 3.1b2pre.
* es-ES locale is updated. (by tito)
* it-IT locale is updated. (by Godai71)
* de-DE locale is updated. (by Andy Pillip)
* Fixed: "Bookmark Sub Tree" feature works with Tab Mix Plus.
* Improved: A new feature, "Bookmark this Tree" is available for tab context menu.
* Improved: Tab indentation is automatically adjusted by tab bar width.
* Fixed: Works with Menu Edit ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/710 ). Menu items of tab context menu are not duplicated anymore.
* Fixed: Works with Link Widgets ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/2933 ).
* Fixed: Works with FireGestures ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/6366 ) again.
* Fixed: Works with LastTab ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/112 ).
* Fixed: Tab indentation is correctly back after full screen mode is finished.
* Fixed: Content area are correctly rendered after auto-hide tab bar feature is disabled.
* Fixed: Links in web pages are correctly opened as child tabs automatically.
* Fixed: Secondary or later windows are initialized correctly.
* Fixed: Sub tree is correctly collapsed even if one of descendant tab is selected.
* Fixed: The number of closed tabs in warning dialog is corrected.
* Fixed: Sub tree structure of the current tab is correctly restored even if Session Manager ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/2324 ) is installed.
* Updated: German locale is updated.
* Updated: Italian locale is updated.
* Fixed: Tab Mix Plus can know a tab in vertical tab bar is visible or not. (If you like, you can take the old behavior back by changing "extensions.treestyletab.TMP.doNotUpdate.isTabVisible" to "true".)
* Fixed: Scroll position is correctly restored when a tab is closed in vertical tab bar.
* Modified: Tab appearance is changed a little.
* Fixed: Greasemonkey 0.8 or later is supported.
* Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts or other cases expand shrunken tab bar correctly.
* Fixed: In vertical tab bar, it is scrolled to the selected tab after a tab is closed.
* Fixed: Broken context menu on tabs disappeared, with the Multiple Tab Handler.
* Improved: Better full zoom support on Firefox 3.
* Improved: Better full screen support on Firefox 3.
* Fixed: Appearance on Mac OS X is corrected.
* Improved: Auto-hide of the tab bar is disabled while you drag scrollbars.
* Improved: New tabs from GM_openInTab of Greasemonkey are opened as child tabs of the current tab.
* Fixed: Configuration dialog works correctly with Minefield on Linux.
* Fixed: Tree structure is kept correct when top-level tabs are reopened.
* Fixed: Multiple bookmarks are opened as separate tabs even if Tab Mix Plus is available.
* Fixed: Works on Firefox 3 beta5.
* Added: German locale is available. (by Andy Pillip)
* Modified: Tab bar is shown in half-transparent appearance.
* Chinese locale is updated.
* Improved: Tab bar is shown as transparent, when it is placed to left, right, or bottom and auto-hide is available.
* Improved: Flash on auto show/hide of the tab bar decreased.
* Improved: New tabs opened by FireGestures ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/6366 ) become child tabs.
* Spanish locale is available. (by tito, Thanks!)
* Works on Minefield 3.0b5pre.
* Improved: Children tabs inherits the color of the parent tab if ColorfulTabs ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/1368 ) is available.
* Improved: New tabs opened by drag and drop in web pages with Super DragAndGo ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/137 ) or Drag de Go ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/2918 ) become children of the current tab automatically.
* Improved: Auto-tree feature (like above) can be disabled completely by a secret preference "extensions.treestyletab.autoAttachNewTabsAsChildren". If you don't want any tabs to be children automatically, you should turn it to "false".
* Fixed: Works with Tab Mix Plus 0.3.6.1.
* Fixed: Works with combination of Firefox 3 and Tab Mix Plus.
* Fixed: Works with FLST and Tabbrowser Preferences.
* Added: zh-CN locale is available. (by Fatiaomao, Thanks!)
* Improved: Toolbars beside the tab bar, provided by All-in-One Sidebar with a secret preference "extensions.aios.tbx.tabbar", are available on vertical tab bar. If you turn it to "true", customizable toolbars are shown on/below the vertical tab bar.
* Fixed: Some preferences are saved its user value correctly after the addon is re-installed.
* Fixed: Position of closeboxes in inverted rightside tabs are corrected.
* Fixed: New tabs from the location bar or other cases opened correctly. (it was a regression in 0.5.2008022701)
* Fixed: Became compatible to Highlander and PermaTabs (maybe)
* Fixed: A typo in en-US locale disappeared.
* Fixed: "Fix width of tab bar" state is restored correctly on every startup.
* Updated: Italian locale is updated. (by Godai71.Extenzilla)
* Fixed: Drag and drop actions work correctly on Firefox 3.
* Improved: Moving of tabs by drag and drop from other windows is available on Firefox 3.
* Improved: New option to fix width of the tab bar and hide splitter is available in the context menu of the tab bar.
* Fixed: Compatibility with some themes (iFox etc.) is improved.
* Fixed: Double clicking on the tab bar works correctly.