To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed: Tab Mix Plus can know a tab in vertical tab bar is visible or not. (If you like, you can take the old behavior back by changing "extensions.treestyletab.TMP.doNotUpdate.isTabVisible" to "true".)
* Fixed: Scroll position is correctly restored when a tab is closed in vertical tab bar.
* Modified: Tab appearance is changed a little.
* Fixed: Greasemonkey 0.8 or later is supported.
* Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts or other cases expand shrunken tab bar correctly.
* Fixed: In vertical tab bar, it is scrolled to the selected tab after a tab is closed.
* Fixed: Broken context menu on tabs disappeared, with the Multiple Tab Handler.
* Improved: Better full zoom support on Firefox 3.
* Improved: Better full screen support on Firefox 3.
* Fixed: Appearance on Mac OS X is corrected.
* Improved: Auto-hide of the tab bar is disabled while you drag scrollbars.
* Improved: New tabs from GM_openInTab of Greasemonkey are opened as child tabs of the current tab.
* Fixed: Configuration dialog works correctly with Minefield on Linux.
* Fixed: Tree structure is kept correct when top-level tabs are reopened.
* Fixed: Multiple bookmarks are opened as separate tabs even if Tab Mix Plus is available.
* Fixed: Works on Firefox 3 beta5.
* Added: German locale is available. (by Andy Pillip)
* Modified: Tab bar is shown in half-transparent appearance.
* Chinese locale is updated.
* Improved: Tab bar is shown as transparent, when it is placed to left, right, or bottom and auto-hide is available.
* Improved: Flash on auto show/hide of the tab bar decreased.
* Improved: New tabs opened by FireGestures ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/6366 ) become child tabs.
* Spanish locale is available. (by tito, Thanks!)
* Works on Minefield 3.0b5pre.
* Improved: Children tabs inherits the color of the parent tab if ColorfulTabs ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/1368 ) is available.
* Improved: New tabs opened by drag and drop in web pages with Super DragAndGo ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/137 ) or Drag de Go ( https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/2918 ) become children of the current tab automatically.
* Improved: Auto-tree feature (like above) can be disabled completely by a secret preference "extensions.treestyletab.autoAttachNewTabsAsChildren". If you don't want any tabs to be children automatically, you should turn it to "false".
* Fixed: Works with Tab Mix Plus 0.3.6.1.
* Fixed: Works with combination of Firefox 3 and Tab Mix Plus.
* Fixed: Works with FLST and Tabbrowser Preferences.
* Added: zh-CN locale is available. (by Fatiaomao, Thanks!)
* Improved: Toolbars beside the tab bar, provided by All-in-One Sidebar with a secret preference "extensions.aios.tbx.tabbar", are available on vertical tab bar. If you turn it to "true", customizable toolbars are shown on/below the vertical tab bar.
* Fixed: Some preferences are saved its user value correctly after the addon is re-installed.
* Fixed: Position of closeboxes in inverted rightside tabs are corrected.
* Fixed: New tabs from the location bar or other cases opened correctly. (it was a regression in 0.5.2008022701)
* Fixed: Became compatible to Highlander and PermaTabs (maybe)
* Fixed: A typo in en-US locale disappeared.
* Fixed: "Fix width of tab bar" state is restored correctly on every startup.
* Updated: Italian locale is updated. (by Godai71.Extenzilla)
* Fixed: Drag and drop actions work correctly on Firefox 3.
* Improved: Moving of tabs by drag and drop from other windows is available on Firefox 3.
* Improved: New option to fix width of the tab bar and hide splitter is available in the context menu of the tab bar.
* Fixed: Compatibility with some themes (iFox etc.) is improved.
* Fixed: Double clicking on the tab bar works correctly.