- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12452163, 3 months agoIndispensable. BUT I have noticed a behavior lately that I find quite annoying: when I hover my mouse over the left side of the tabs, all of the tabs shift right by several pixels. Then when I move my mouse away, they jump back to their regular position. So every time I move my mouse around in that area, the tabs are jumping back and forth - it's really irritating and distracting. It breaks my focus and I hope the developers will stop it from doing that.
- Rated 4 out of 5by jnlawrence, 3 months agoI can't send the tabs thru the Tree Style Tab on the left regardless if it's per tabs or per tree. When I select the tabs, I need to send the tabs through the tab menu at the top (ergo by right clicking the tabs at the top not the tabs on the tree style). Please fix. Despite this, it's an amazing plug-in.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Guster, 5 months agoI have been using Tree style tabs for over 10 years. It is an indispensable tool.
With recent updates, the X to close a tab is now on the left and not the right and the > to expand a stacked tab is now on the left.
I'm not sure why the change, but it's confusing for legacy users. It would be nice to revert it, or at least give us an option. Thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5by fishbug, 8 months agoVery nice, except I would wish that one feature was added: Opening a whole tree in container tabs, or otherwise being able to collapse a tab tree in the tab bar on top.
- Rated 4 out of 5by joom, 10 months ago基本满足侧边栏要求。但是有问题：
用firefox color 自定义颜色时，“树状标签页“这里无法自定义，这就很尴尬，侧边栏和工具栏中间永远隔了一块。
- Rated 4 out of 5by John Bennett, a year agoLike it.
Gives me the freedom to use those extra couple of cm's at the top of the screen, by utilising the side of the screen a bit.
Been using it now several years.