- Rated 4 out of 5Initial testing is good. On first install, it doesn't look like to captures the current tree-state of the open tabs (may be my setup?).
Still to see if closing a tab in the intermediate tab stack loses the tab connections (may need 'Tab flip for Tree Style Tab'?).
Have tried the closing of an intermediate tab and it shrinks the tree, rather than remembering the call stack.
- Rated 1 out of 5It froze my Firefox! I had to force quit.
- Rated 5 out of 5Exactly what I needed, thank you
- Rated 4 out of 5Extremely helpfull Add-on. Helps in any kind of research or just by sorting the 20 tabs you have open. The only thing that is missing, is the option to save tabs with the hirachie. That would be super helpfull, if you want to continue your research later.
- Rated 1 out of 5Could not make it work with tab wheel.
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on saves my web life. It is the only reason that I use Firefox!