Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by DrF33L600D, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5I have sincerely been wanting a feature like this.
When "skip collapsed tabs = off (Default on)", it needs options to re-collapse child tabs back into parent tabs when the focus is not on said parent tab or its child tabs.
Hot key that can be held or pressed to enable scrolling between tabs anywhere within the window (not just in the sidebar).
Enable some key to open a parent folder when scrolled onto (when focused on).
The scrolling speed doesn't seem to change when set to a lower or higher value. I see it is in ms, so does it just check for the input of my scroll wheel every "blank ms" and then execute?
(*Some of these features I have requested might be in the options on Tree Style Tabs, so I'll go look of course*)
Regardless, a much needed feature in Tree Style Tab. Thank you.
- by Firefox user 14529333, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Nice addon. Has a little bug: stops working on FF restart. Disabling "Optimize tree restoration with cache" option in Tree Style Bar settings helps for some time.
- by Firefox user 12878065, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5The addon itself is a superb complement to Tree Style Tabs, but I'm experiencing issues where the scrolling isn't working (either on startup or just randomly while already browsing). It's easy enough to fix, by going into addons and disable –> enable, but would like to not have to do that ;)
- by Firefox user 14206541, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It sads because we can't use it when the mouse cursor is outside tree style tab panel. It would be cool to be able to use it outside the TST panel with for exemple CTRL+mousewheel or right mouse click+mouse wheel.
- by Firefox user 13988175, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5excellent extension but for some reason it disables only the scroll feature on every startup. Going into settings and hitting save settings (without changing anything) enables it again.
- by ovnis82, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Good plug but why we can't use it outside of Tree Style Tab panel area? It would be great if we would be able to move tabs outside the Tree Style panel zone ! Thx you.
- by Sumer123, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for the Developer for this extension. Scrolling tabs is a must. But on version 1.2.0, FF (59.02) don't remember the scrolling after I close FF. When I open again FF, I have to come back to option page, click on and off -disable scrolling to change tabs- option. On version 1.1.9 no problem. I have to downgrade to this version. I use tree Style Tab version 2.4.18 .