Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
It can be disabled in the preferences of the addon.
- Added domain name "trashmail.com" as new disposable email domain
- New logo image at the welcome window
- Retina display support for the welcome window
- Replaced 10 000 forwards by 1000
- Implemented a TrashMail Plus proposal dialog
Most websites checks tries to ban disposable addresses by scanning in a case sensitive way the domain name of the disposable service. By pasting automatically uppercase domain names like foobar@TrashMail.net addresses, their checks fails and should accept the DEA addresses.
- added lithuanian translation
- No more cookies are required. This version is now compatible with the settings to not accept third party cookies. Cookie Monster works now too with its default settings.
- use now the address manager on multiple computers and Firefox versions
- edit now disposable email addresses directly in the address manager
- use multiple real email addresses
- register a TrashMail.net account directly from the Add-On
- switch account feature
- using Firefox's Login Manager to store login & password information
- new logo & design
- copy email address to clipboard with right mouse click if holding the mouse cursor on a trashmail email address
- copy website address to clipboard with right mouse click if holding the mouse cursor on a website address
Screenshots from the new feature have been added.
* Added the following options:
- Enable paste previous address menuitem
- Enable Address Manager icon in statusbar
- Enable Options icon in statusbar
* Fixed bugs:
- The column sizes of the "Edit" and "Delete" fields of the TrashMail Address Manager are now automatically saved
The new version has been remade from scratch and has now an implemented a TrashMail Address Manager which allows to manage all created disposable email addresses: It remembers on which web page which disposable email addresses has been created and allows to manage them.
Additionally new icons (originally from KDE) and an information popup window has been added to inform users about service logging.
Filters out now 100.00% of automatic spam: Its now possible to paste TrashMail.net addresses on Usenet newsgroups and forums without getting disturbed by automatic spam. With the Challenge-Response System each incoming email to TrashMail must be confirmed by a human person.
- added the following new domain names: dynmail.no-ip.org, spamme.bounceme.net
- added notification option
Thanks to Andrew and the other members of the eXtenZilla team (http://www.extenzilla.org) to have translated this extension to this language. Additionnally they corrected some bugs and write me of some inconsistency in the package. The errors has been corrected.
Additionally I corrected the minor bug that it showed two times the "one week" options.
Other new functionalities will follow... I'm also updating at the TrashMail site by including new functions which should then also be used partially included in this extension. If you have work to give to me, please fill free to post them on TrashMail's official Forum in the ToDo list: https://ssl.trashmail.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=6.
Have fun with this extension!
Additionally this extensions uses now the SSL protocol to communicate with the TrashMail.net server to exchange email address data. Its no more possible that spammers could sniff TrashMail or real email addresses.
- Settings are now saved automatically on Windows XP platform
- Months are now correctly calculated
- French locale has now accents
- German locale has now "Umlaute"