Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 16079964, 17 days agoRated 2 out of 5Moving over to Firefox from Chrome and looked for a transmission client.
It works at adding torrent to transmission server however I'd prefer it if it didn't redirect you to the webpage every single time you click a magnet. If someone needs it, cool. Make it a feature you can toggle on and off.
If it's not possible to just implement a notification, I'm okay. I can just check the client itself if I wanted to see if its there. It's a bit of a pain to keep going back and forth when adding multiple torrents. I know you can right click on the magnet and add but if I wanted to do that for multiple files, I'd rather just download the torrent files and upload them all at once on the web client to save myself the trouble and this extension would be useless. Just need an extension that I can click a magnet and it would add to my transmission server. Not right click on link and then choose to add.
- by Kirkerino, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Does almost exactly what I need it to do. Very simple.
Only thing missing for me is that it would be amazing if you could choose download location when grabbing a torrent!
- by Firefox user 15213685, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Davvero comodissimo per gestire i download (normali o magnet) di un server locale Transmission (nel mio caso un raspberry con OSMC e la sua versione di Transmission).
Un grazie all'autore da parte mia.
- by Firefox user 13984798, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very simple to install and configure, it replaced seamlessly the "classic complement" I used in the old Firefox, having a little more functionality, too - it tells me the speed I am donloading stuff at, which is not to be disregarded, as I live with a slowish copper ADSL and sometimes I have to tune transmission down.
- by Firefox user 13607107, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very nice extension, does exactly what it's supposed to do. An option to just add the torrent without going to the transmission web interface would be a great enhancement.
- by Firefox user 13508952, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works well, thanks to the developer! I would prefer if left clicking a magnet/torrent would add it without opening transmission web interface. You can avoid this by right clicking magnet/torrent and add it that way, but it's a bit more work.
- by Firefox user 13493949, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5well it works, but why force the page to go to the transmission web interface, rather than stay on/return to the page that the torrent/magnet link was clicked on? Maybe some people want that, but I we sure dont, wheres the option not to? what if you want to open multiple links on one page (happens a lot) ?