To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Transmaker was renamed to Replace Translator. Bug fix and adjustment of feature. Fully Reviewed.
Rewrite the selection in translation.
This add-on has been marked as experimental by its developers
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
About this Add-on
Rewrite the selection in translation (links and text color, size is maintained).
Use the Transmaker, select where you want to translate and "Replace Translate" from the context menu. Will change selection translated text to write.
Page wanting things, can be translated only favorite part top menu and sidebar, don't know words and sentences etc. It is available when you want to read the original revert "Undo Translate" before each hand.
Unlike pop-up type add-on will rewrite the page directly, because previously translated parts to be remaining also features one of.
Other features include the following.
- Rewrite the selection in translation (links and text color, size is maintained).
- Replace the selected text "Replace Translate" .
- Those behind the selected text "Insert Translate" .
- You can use the method before to revert when non-selected text in the context menu "Undo Translate".
- Support to more than 36 languages.
- Can be used immediately with no settings.
- Replace Translate : 'cmd-ctrl-r'
- Insert Translate : 'cmd-ctrl-i'
- Undo Translate : 'cmd-ctrl-z'
- Replace Translate : 'alt-shift-r'
- Insert Translate : 'alt-shift-i'
- Undo Translate : 'alt-shift-z'
For more information please visit the website.