Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12193918, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5Edit: The developer is responsive to feedback and says that at least some of the issues will be addressed in the next release. I will update my review then.
I used the extension to translate text, not whole pages, and there are several problems with it. For example:
- English to English does not work (even though many engines support it natively), the destination language is automatically changed to something else when I click "translate".
- Several engines don't work, either spinning forever (Microsoft), failing with an error (Baidu, Naver, Babylon, Glosbe, Apertium) or fail on autodetect (IBM), and others fail when the source language is "autodetect" even when it is autodetected correctly.
- Babylon dictionaries outputs in a *tiny* frame with scrollbars even though there is enough space for a much larger one.
- Urban dictionary outputs weird internal format.
- by Виталий, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Невозможно использовать функцию чтения текста в браузере Опера работает нормально,а тут она неактивна..жаль
P.S Функция чтение текста неработает даже после регистрации
- by grahamperrin, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5For version 1.5.0:
"- new: in tab-mode support to install Translator as application"
"… open preferences (right click on extension's button), choose "Default target language" and "Use Translate Toolbar" => each foreign web page will have hint to translate it."
The preferences page for the extension does not include a Translate Toolbar option.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoSorry for the confusion.
This extension made for all browsers and this is common changelog.
Firefox Store do not allow to use my solution for translate toolbar => they was disabled.
+ Current version of Firefox do not allow install web-page as application, but extension already support it.