- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15536011, 2 years agoEu ainda não usei, mas fiquei muito interessado em conversar com o autror depois que li o prospecto e todos os releases. ¿Será que ele poderia trocar ideias comigo a respeito de meu projeto em desenvolvimento? > Multifokus Projekt< Soluções para hiperativos inteligentes que gostariam de ao menos uma tarefa terminar!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14578967, 2 years agoCIAO FOLKS...
GREETINGS FROM WESTMINSTER CA.
I HAVE BEEN A MICROSOFT & MOZILLA USER FOR MANY YEARS. I AM A RETIRED INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSMAN. I WENT TO HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL. I HAVE TRAVELED TO 31 COUNTRIES. I AM A VERY HAPPY USER OF MICROSOFT & MOZILLA.
I WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY & HEALTHY LIFE.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13892648, 2 years agoCustomizable to suit preferences.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi user 13892648,
Thank you for the review.
To get back to the original page you can either click on the browser toolbar button again or on the "Original Link" icon at the top right of the transformed page. Both of these should toggle back to the original page.
There is a corner case where the the toolbar button may not work in version 3.0.15 and earlier and in the "Original Links" button/icon in version 3.0.14 and earlier (this happens when the website URL has a "#" symbol). This will be addressed in the next release.
If you notice a problem toggling back to the original page with any other kind of URL without the "#", please update you comment with the problem URL or you can open a ticket on the github support site (https://github.com/ushnisha/tranquility-reader-webextensions/issues) and I will take a look and try to address any bug.
- Rated 5 out of 5by balkanboy, 2 years agoIt works well. My only complaint is that images overflow out of the body element. @arunk Could you set CSS for img element to "width:100%"? When setting img width to 100% in Dev tools it displays everything left and right aligned nicely so it is probably just a few lines of CSS code to change in the add-on. Thanks!
Thanks arunk for a fast response!
The images are left and right aligned now in version 3.0.15.
The text paragraph is now actually a bit wider than an image on a right side but it's no big deal.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks for the review.
Regarding image scaling problems, I have made some changes in version 3.0.15 (waiting for review/approval) where I try to handle image width better.
Once these changes are available (may take a few days), please see if you see better scaling of images and let me know if it is satisfactory. If not, please do open a ticket on the github page for the extension along with a test webpage so that I can look into it further.
- Rated 5 out of 5by seamus, 3 years agoI love the way this works! Clicking the 'Tranquility' icon toggles the reader view. It's especially nice for reading "news articles" from most of the media outlets as they are typically crammed with useless (to me) bs. Thanks for this!
Addendum to Firefox: Why is the entry point to writing a review NOT included with the add-on in my "add-on list"? Why do I have to do a "search" to get a link to write a review? Not smart.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ShiMing, 3 years agoHow do use (+)read later ?
Developer responseposted 3 years agoOnce you click on (+) and then on the "Read Later" link; you can click on "Offline Links" to get a list of all pages saved for reading later. These are stored locally and accessible even without an internet connection.
The "Offline Links" is available only after Tranquility Reader has processed a page. So, you will first have process some page first before you can access "Offline Links" saved in earlier sessions. This is a limitation of the current design. In future releases, I will try to add more user friendly ways to access the offline content without needing to run Tranquility on some page first.