TrackMeNot Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fix a bug with "private browsing" mode which cause Firefox to freeze after a restart.
- Support Firefox 36
Fix a bug at startup which caused a glitch when the default page was a search engine and may have resulted in Firefox hanging.
Beta version corresponding to the version under review (for faster distribution to the testers)
Fix a bug in the senrch engine setting
Fix bug of options not being saved.
Minor modification in jquery.js to support Firefox 26
-Fix typos in the list of DHS monitored keywords
-Add a reset button in the "Option Window"
This TrackMeNot brings some new features:
- Possibility to add/delete search engines
- A list of keywords monitored by DHS (default: off)
- New HTML interface with more options
- Option to run TMN in a dedicated tab
- Restart no longer required
- Minor bug fixes
Fix the log persistent issue.
Fix the following bugs:
- opened blank tab
- frequent 'Err' status when searching on Google
Updated rule to capture Google search URLs
Should fix the popup error (still investigating this bug)
- Black-list keywords that will not be used by TrackMeNot in queries
- Google queries URL regular expression
Fixes the bug that caused TMN to stop sometimes.
Fix the Regexp used to capture some URL
Updated the number version in the "about" window.
Fix a regexp that may have caused bogus URLs to be queried.
- Fix some bugs when menus are open
- Add support to Firefox 5.0
This version is an update of the Beta Version and should not be public.
For testing purpose mainly.
!! This is a beta version reserved to the Beta Channel.
!! For testing purpose only.
- Fix Scheduling issue
- Rss feeds can now include Chinese characters
This version is our first version on the Beta Channel.
+ Use a hidden frame to generate searches,
+ Simulate keystrokes and download suggestions,
+ Click randomly on search suggestion,
+ Fix click-through.